• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Nekoshu’s Dialogues

Dr.Nekoshu

Confuse. Improvise. Overcome.
HEYO~!
I has no fancy stuff to put here but just so anyone knows, I randomly have Dialogues pop into my head that would be great in roleplays or to turn into a short story using them as prompts. But I don’t Have the motivation to do short stories very often so I came up with an alternative, journal them! Make them dialogues anyone can see, maybe add a little backstory, show or hint at the meaning they often have behind them because hey… Someone may need inspiration, or enjoy seeing something that might perhaps give them something to think about. Such as my “I look in my own eyes…” dialogue which I may put here cuz it’s really thought-provoking I think. But yeah! Any criticism, thoughts, or anything is welcome, as well as using any of this for inspiration, I don’t have the motivation to do much more with it all, so why prevent others from taking that step?
OKAY! DIALOGUE AWAY~!

——————————————————————

“There’s a saying about a Good Man, a saying that essentially says he is to be rightfully feared when he goes to fight.”
“What is a Good Man though?”
“… A Good Man could be anyone, perhaps someone who lives right by the standards of the universe, who does honest good as well as he is able. Stands up for even the worst when they need it, and if he ever need fight, spares his opponents and offers them a better life if they so desire. But…… They say a lot about when a Good Man goes to war.”
“Yeah, it makes them sound like a force that… Everyone is scared of.”
“Exactly, then here is the question. A Good Man spends his life avoiding war, entirely avoiding it in any kind, so what is he once he wages it?… I feel like his opponents see him as one of the many things that fear him, a Demon.”
“Your point is?”
“They make it sound like when a Good Man goes to war, he remains a Good Man, but really… What Good Man spills the blood of others who also think they are in the right? When a Good Man goes to war, he becomes the Demon others fear…… So, that brings me to my point. When a Good Man goes to war he changes, but when he ends his fight and returns from the war… Doesn’t he become a Demon seeking Peace?”
“…”
“Come on answer…”
“… You answer yourself, Demons don’t often enjoy my company.”

Dialogue of a Good Man’s Demon

Is this like something like, just your dialogue dump or something to actually respond to?

It is a dialogue dump, at the moment my brain is dry and I don’t yet have time to move the others here. So, either/both.

“They say if you look in someone’s eyes you can see their soul, their true feelings, what they hide, their scars, everything you’d ever need. But what if you look in your own eyes? I’ve never known myself, I know nothing about me.”
“What’s wrong with that?”
“What’s wrong with- I stared into the mirror yesterday, stared into my eyes, watched them, waiting…… I saw nothing. No light, no dark, just nothing… Then I felt fear. What am I hiding so deep even I don’t know?”

Dialogue from Behind Eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back