• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nekomates! (Icefox, Robin)

"I hope you don't think I'm too weird or anything," Ayumi started. "A lot of people have judged me meanly because of what I do, and that's partly why I moved here." she added nervously. Ayumi had never so openly about her job and how she felt about it to someone she'd just met before.

"Well I have no problem with being nerdy. Look at me. I'm into comics and D&D." He shrugged his shoulders. "We all got a little nerd in us."

Ayumi smiled. "Yeah. We are all a bit nerdy." She said, her bubbly attitude floating though her speech.

Martin stood up and headed to the kitchen. "So I guess there wasn't a lot of job hiring for cosplay costume makers in Washington? And what do you want to drink?"

Ayumi looked back at him. "Water's fine." She said. "Yeah there wasn't a lot of places that wanted people willing to poke there fingers for other people." She said, wiggling her fingers.

Martin smiled and got a cup of water and a can of ice tea. He walked back and gave her the cup and sat at his end of the couch.

Martin nodded and went to the news. "Let's see what the weather is like." The weatherman was showing the seven day forecast. "Now Thursday-Saturday will be partly cloudy all day. Once we get to Sunday expect it to rain until next Friday." Martin shrugged. "Well good thing I like the rain."

Martin nodded. "Yeah I can agree at times. But I think the city looks prettier when it rains. But maybe I'll show around before Sunday."

Ayumi blushed a bit and smiled at him. 'Thank you." She said, her smile showing the radiance people saw in her. Personally she though she looked below average, but others would beg to differ.

Martin chuckled. "Oh I see blushing." He felt tugging on his paint leg. He looked down and saw Eve wanting to climb up. He picked her up. "Hey there." He said in his baby voice. Eve licked his nose. Martin chuckled and his tail started twirling and he purred.

Ayumi chuckled, looking at the adorable kitten lick his nose. She smiled and petted the tiny kitten with her finger.

Although Ayumi only smiled modestly, a warm fuzzy feeling bloomed over her. "I had a cat when I was younger. She looked a lot like Eve." Just thinking of her childhood cat made Ayumi feel a little closer to her childhood home, even though she was several years and miles away.

Martin chuckled. "I bet you'd looked so cute." He covered his mouth. He didn't know where that came from.

(And with that. I'm off to bed. Got work in a few hours from now. So good night.)

Ayumi blushed, her cheeks turning red. She looked out the window, trying to keep her face cool.

(Awww :( Night!)

Martin didn't know what to say. He started to blush and rubbed the back of his head. "S-sorry. I didn't know where that came from." 
(@Icefox11)

Ayumi smiled. Her tail curled out from under her. Her cheeks were a bit pink still but she didn't say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back