• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Holly excitedly looked down at her sheet. She had to force herself not to instantly look at who her dorm mate was until she read the rest. She'd met a few interesting students here, but she didn't have a preference for who she dormed with.

Amaya noticed the one girl opal wave her paper around at the guy named hatcho sitting behind her, whom was obviously ignoring his sister ... Amaya then poked his shoulder swing "excuse me?"

@FlawlezFalcon

Alexander was looking around the class but didn't want to ask any one because of his fear that they'll reject so he sunk in his seat and started sketching something he's been sketching since he was a child and his uncle Naofumi helped him. so he looked out the window and started sketching the court yard he really didn't care if he was partnered up without him knowing or anything.

Opal saw a schedule on the desk in the front office. She picked it up and examined it. "Well I'm already late... As I expected." Opal mumbled to herself. "Looks like I'm supposed to be in homeroom." She said. She stuffed the schedule into her book bag and rushed down the hallway, looking for a classroom that could be her homeroom. Opal found a room full of people and stepped inside. All of the students were examining papers, and some were whispering to others. Opal took a seat and looked at the paper. "Dorm-mate?" She muttered quizzically before filling out the sheet. She looked at her possible roommates, trying to decide who she might want to live with.

Amaya then looks at the door and notices a girl come in whom was late... but then she just tapped the guy that was sitting behind her again on the shoulder...

Hatcho looked at the person poking him. "Yes?" he asked, looking over at her. His ear twitched a bit more as his sister huffed from him ignoring her. He was chewing on a toothpick and he rolled it to the other side of his mouth as he spoke to Amaya.

Aurora huffed at her stupid brother. She turned around in her seat and left the doormate blank.

Justin's head perked up when someone tapped him. He had dozed off a bit as everyone was getting settled in. The first thing he saw was that there was a paper on his desk. Grabbing it he looked up at the girl sitting in front of him. "Yep?" He said, letting her know that she got his attention. @Am2aM

"Well I was going to ask you if you would answer her considering she was yelling from across the room but since she stopped talking never mind....... Sorry..." she then quickly turns around embarrssed at what she did and started to pretend to write......

@FlawlezFalcon

She then said to the other guy she tapped "um i was just waking u up so u didn't get in trouble...."

@rapjack123

Justin raised an eyebrow. He could be sleeping but she woke him up. At least make it worth his time. Justin leaned forward so that his face poked out from beside her. He took the paper and began reading it out loud. "Dormmates?" He said, blankly. Looking at her, he said, "Do I look mean?" Smirking devilishly, he'd continue. "I can be very mean, but that doesn't mean I'm coldhearted," he said, his voice carrying hints of sarcasm but holding some truth to what he was saying. "I'm looking for a dorm mate now, it seems. Care to solve this problem for me so I won't have to go looking for another?"

Amaya's eyes widened ndher are percked up all the way."uh...um...OK...." She could barely say anything because he was so surprised at what he said.... She then kept staring with wide eyes and blinking as they slowly began to go back to normal...

@rapjack123

Holly glared at Justin. "Justin, you're scaring her." she whispered, not wanting the teacher to hear. She leaned over to Amaya. "Hi, I'm Holly. I can tell you must be nervous. What's your name?" she asked, in a soft, hopefully comforting tone.

Aylessa scooted her dormmate sheet over on the corner of her desk. She went back to doodling food monster. As she was doodling she decided to listen into Amaya and Justin conversation couldnmt help but to chuckle a bit.

Amaya looked at the girl named holly "I'm not scared, I'm just surprised... And my name is Amaya!" She smiles at them both warmly.

Hatcho smirked towards Amaya and looked at his sister. "Fine" he called towards her. Aurora sunk into her chair, relieved she didn't have the awkward situation of meeting a new person who she was going to live with. Her ear twitched a bit as she scribbled his name into her paper.

"You're not much of a tal-" Justin stopped as he heard Holly warn him that he might be coming off as intimidating. "Oh sorry," he said with a chuckle. "I don't mean to sound scary. But..." hearing that the girl had corrected Holly. "Surprise is a bit different I guess. Tell you what, seems like we might've gotten off on the wrong foot. Let me introduce myself. My name is Justin Jackson," he said, raising a mock eyebrow that seemed to say 'yup, take it all in'.

Surprised that he suddenly changed the way he was talking... She just stared at him for second then smiled again "Nice to meet you Justin!" She then put her hand out for him to shake even though he gave off an air that would tell people not to..

@rapjack123

Justin looked at the hand for a moment with a cold stare. Then he suddenly broke out laughing. "I'm messing with you. Ah... you people and courtesy let me tell you," he said, taking her hand and shaking it fervently, his grip a little too hard for comfort even though he didn't realize it. After he expression switched to something more carefree. "I don't suppose you know when this damn class is gonna start do you?" He asked. Not that he wanted it to start but more just for small talk.

Amaya lifted an eyebrow "no idea!... That's why I stared at the teacher! He didn't notice.... But I was trying to make him say something... But BTW I am sorta weird , I at least think so!" She smiles like holly and Justin are her best friends... She then crosses her arms over her stomach. (*^▽^*)

Justin leaned back in his chair. "Weird? Well then you don't know me much. But... well we just met so I wouldn't have expected you to know why I'm here," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Taking one, he lit it and blew a puff of smoke. "Yeah, I know, I've got a serious smoking problem but I'm fixing that. I went from three packs a day to only one pack last month. Now that's something!" He said, inhaling and blowing out a puff of smoke again.

Amaya coughed after she sniffed the air but ignored it and said "That's great! I heard its supposed to be really hard to do that but, Congratulations!" She smiled cheerfully and twirled her white hair around her finger

Justin looked at Amaya for a second. After a moment of staring at her he said, "You know most people would have walked away from me by now," he noticed that she coughed from the smoke but didn't say anything about it. "Most people would know I'm trouble from a mile away."

She just stared Bac "I know what u r …..... But that doesn't matter ...... I think you're really cool" she smiles kindly then stares at her hands as she twiddles her thumbs.

(^。^)

@rapjack123

Opal filled out her roommate sheet. She shoved it away from her and sighed. "How do they expect me to pick a dormmate?" She thought, annoyed. Opal saw a girl sitting at her desk and drawing. "Maybe I could ask her." She thought. "Excuse me but, do you have a roommate yet?" Opal whispered to the girl. She tried to hide how much she felt uncomfortable about starting a conversation.

@Aero

Aylessa looked at the quiet girl and stopped drawing. "Oh um, no I don't." Aylessa said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head. "Do you need a roommate too?" She asked the girl. "My name is Aylessa Kyo by the way." Aylessa said holding out her hand. @Spotine

Opal took the girl's hand, smiling back. "I'm Opal Sato. Yeah I need a roommate." She said. "Do you wanna be my dormmate?" Opal asked, still smiling awkwardly.

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back