• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

"I know, but it got you here much quicker. Plus I got to hold your hand." She purred, closing the door behind them. She kissed Aylessa quickly before sitting down on the couch. @Aero

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero said:
Aylessa purred. "I'm not sure really, guess we can chill till we think of something." She said smiling.
Liam jumped a bit and look behind them. "Oh hey Fang!" He said smiling. @lostsoul
(( sorry haven't been on alot... ))

" So how is your day?" I ask sighing.

Kayzo said:
"I know, but it got you here much quicker. Plus I got to hold your hand." She purred, closing the door behind them. She kissed Aylessa quickly before sitting down on the couch. @Aero
Aylessa purred softly. "Yeah, holding your hand is a pretty good plus." She said and followed Bell to the couch sitting next to her.

lostsoul said:
(( sorry haven't been on alot... ))
" So how is your day?" I ask sighing.
"Boorrringggg." Liam complained looking around the hallways. Lola rollded her eyes. "It wasn't that boring. A few classes were pretty fun."

Aero said:
Aylessa purred softly. "Yeah, holding your hand is a pretty good plus." She said and followed Bell to the couch sitting next to her.
Bell smiled as Aylessa sat down, and she reached over to kiss her nose. "What do you suppose we do tonight? Stay here or go out somewhere?"

(You're back. yeAH)

Aero said:
"Boorrringggg." Liam complained looking around the hallways. Lola rollded her eyes. "It wasn't that boring. A few classes were pretty fun."
" mine was boring too.... just.. one was fun..."

Kayzo said:
Bell smiled as Aylessa sat down, and she reached over to kiss her nose. "What do you suppose we do tonight? Stay here or go out somewhere?"
(You're back. yeAH)
((Kind of xD ))

Aylessa scratched her chin. "I'm not sure. Why don't you make the choice." She said patting Bell's head.

Bell purred quietly and wrapped her arms around Aylessa. "I hate making decisions... But I guess we can go out."

Aero said:
((Kind of xD ))
Aylessa scratched her chin. "I'm not sure. Why don't you make the choice." She said patting Bell's head.

Aylessa purred. "I know you do, but I couldn't think of anything." She said and kissed her forehead. "Where should we go? The park? The mall?" @Kayzo

"The park sounds fun!" Aylessa said, quietly but happily. Pushing her down gently, Bell crawled in too of her and layed down on the girl, resting her head on her shoulder. @Aero

Aylessa chukled and patted Bell's back. "The park it is then." She said her ear twiches a little.

Bell quickly kissed her cheek before sitting up on Aylessa's lap and smiling down at her. So cute. She thought to herself. "When so you want to go?"

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back