• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Getting his tail entangled with hers, Justin rested quietly. After a while, he gently opened his eyes, waking up to something he'd be more than glad to smile about.

"Hey, love," Justin said with a warm smile, returning her kiss. He held his arm around her as they lay on the couch. Then for a second Justin remembered. "Uh... when does class start?"

Spotine said:
Opal slowly took his hand and stood up. She continued to blush. She opened to mouth to say something, but nothing really came out. @Aqua
"im really sorry opal" he said as he carried her princess style to the table and set her down on his lap.

sorry im late @Spotine

Opal turned back into a cat and meowed, sitting on his lap. She licked her paw and then looked up at Alex.

Spotine said:
Opal turned back into a cat and meowed, sitting on his lap. She licked her paw and then looked up at Alex.
"what Opal, do you want something" he said as he set Opal down on the table looking at her.

Justin blinked for a moment. "You think we should head back?" He asked. "I mean... we could always just stay here," he said with a sly smirk. Of course, he was half joking. Justin was ready to get up and head to the school pronto. But on the other hand... he could be spending a little more quality time with Kasai. It was a pretty hard choice.

"I think we should go to class..my brother would literally skin both of us if he found out what we did so we should head out..." She said, frowning and getting up. She turned away to put on her clothes, exposing her back and her scar.

Opal meowed and walked around the table. Suddenly she turned into a human, crawling around the table on all 4s. She blushed and looked at Alexander, seeing that her tail was in his face. She blushed even more.

Justin slipped on his pants and was putting on his shirt when he saw the scar. Justin blinked and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He didn't know if he should ask or not. Making Kasai recount more grim memories wasn't exactly going to bring smiles to everyone's faces. "Who did that to you?" Justin asked, the words falling from his mouth before realizing he said them.

Spotine said:
Opal meowed and walked around the table. Suddenly she turned into a human, crawling around the table on all 4s. She blushed and looked at Alexander, seeing that her tail was in his face. She blushed even more.
Alexander saw Opal crawling around and suddenly turned back into her neko form and all of a sudden a tail went in his face as he laughed and it went in his mouth and he took it out and started sneezing and coughing at the same time as he laughed.

Opal clambered off of the table and grabbed her tail, holding close to her and away from Alexander. She smiled weakly and let out a forced laugh as she blushed.

".....a person more skilled with a sword....then Mizu killed them" she answered with a straight face, pulling on her kimono, her scar now hidden. Inside she was recalling the night that put her in the hospital. It was a simple mission, kill a fat rich man, get the money. But they didn't knw there was a body gaurd. Mizu had just dealt the finishing blow and then the body gaurd came in. He pulled out his sword and slashed her when Kasai's back was turned. Mizu had killed the man but Kasai was in the hospital for a month, then was sent home but still couldn't move properly for another month. Mizu had covered for her snd said that they were in an accident, a hit and run.

She was shaking now and put a hand to her mouth to silence her sobs.

Opal we need to find a way for you to concentrate" Alexander said as he smiled at her.

@Spotine

[QUOTE="Church Burning]".....a person more skilled with a sword....then Mizu killed them" she answered with a straight face, pulling on her kimono, her scar now hidden. Inside she was recalling the night that put her in the hospital. It was a simple mission, kill a fat rich man, get the money. But they didn't knw there was a body gaurd. Mizu had just dealt the finishing blow and then the body gaurd came in. He pulled out his sword and slashed her when Kasai's back was turned. Mizu had killed the man but Kasai was in the hospital for a month, then was sent home but still couldn't move properly for another month. Mizu had covered for her snd said that they were in an accident, a hit and run.

She was shaking now and put a hand to her mouth to silence her sobs.

[/QUOTE]
(lol wonder if alexanders martial arts could beat you.

Opal sighed and sat down next to Alexander. "I'm hopeless." She mumbled.

Spotine said:
Opal sighed and sat down next to Alexander. "I'm hopeless." She mumbled.
"don't worry Opal ill help you as long as I can" and kissed her on the lips saying "because that's what boyfriends do right" he said while close to her.

[QUOTE="Church Burning](Bring it. She will slice him down any day!)

[/QUOTE]
(lol Alexander will break your blades like twigs with his gauntlets)

Justin closed his eyes and sighed. Putting on his jacket, he walked up behind her and hugged her. Kissing her cheek softly he said, "If your brother hadn't killed him, I definitely would've finished the job myself, in a much more painful fashion," he muttered.

(She will break his face with the shards)

Aqua said:
"don't worry Opal ill help you as long as I can" and kissed her on the lips saying "because that's what boyfriends do right" he said while close to her.

Aqua said:
(Yall into swords when Justin's got a Colt pistol......... lol)

Opal looked up at Alexander, her ears drooping. When he kissed her she perked up slightly. "Thanks." Opal muttered. She let him pull her close and she wrapped her tail around him.

Kasai inhaled and nodded, smiling again. "I know you would..." She says softly, hugging his arms. She turned her head and kissed him back. "We should head to class now" she said softly, her tail brushing his legs

Spotine said:
Opal looked up at Alexander, her ears drooping. When he kissed her she perked up slightly. "Thanks." Opal muttered. She let him pull her close and she wrapped her tail around him.
"Whats with the Gloomy voice Opal" he said as he picked her up and sat down on the table setting her on his lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back