• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Justin stared at her for a second. "Your brother's got a sweet ride," he said, turning the car on. The engine sounded beautiful in his ears. "Put on your seatbelt, sweetheart, you know safety comes first," he said with a smirk.

"What ever you say, babe" she smirked and chuckled, putting her seatbelt on. "If we get flagged down by the police, just pullover nd let me handle it, k?" She said with a sly smile

@rapjack123

Justin laughed. "Ok... but they'll have to catch us first," he said, with a wink. With that, Justin shifted the car into drive and pulled out of the lot. The very second he got one the street, he floored it. He put the windows down, letting the air rush into the car as he sped at over 100 miles and hour.

Kasai let out a laugh and opened the sun roof. She smiled as the wind rushed past her face and she laid her ears back. She heard sirens I. The distance and laughed again

"Hm?" He murmured, hearing the police sirens. "Didn't take long... well let's if they can keep up after this," he said, flipping the NO3 switch. Immediately the car blasted off at stunning speeds. "WHOOOOOOHOOOO!" He cried out, laughing.

Justin suddenly shifted gears and veered the car right, drifting at an intersection. The wheels screeched as he shifted gears again and drove off. "Did we lose em?" Justin asked, checking his mirrors.

Kasai looked behind her. "Yeah we did" she smiled, breathless. "You really know how to drive" she smirked, looking at him and biting her lip.

Justin couldn't help but steal a few glances as she bit her lip and looked at him. "You're gonna make me crash you know..." he said. "Luckily we're here," he told her, pulling into the parking lot.

"Well good" she smiled and reached over him, taking the keys out of the ignition and putting them away. "Now you can look all you want" she whispered seductively into his ear.

Justin looked at her, completely serious. "You're making it hard to wait till we get to the drinks," he said, eyeing her.

"But you're a tough man, right? I bet you can handle at least one girl!" She smirked and chuckled, getting out of the car. "Cmon!" She smirked

Justin chuckles. "It seems I've met my match," he said, before getting out of the car and heading towards the dorms.

Justin stopped by a public storage and pulled out a few bags. "Here we are. Want to check out the dorm?"

"Sure" she replied, grabbing her duffel bag full of stuff that was in the boot of the car and followed him. "Room 120" she said, looking at the sheet they had that said where there room was.

Justin nodded and headed over to the room. He took out two bottles of whiskey from one if the bags. He waved teasingly at Kasai. "Ya got the keys to the room? We'll have to lock it so no one barges in on us and busts our little stash."

She smiled and nodded, pulling out the keys. She unlocked the door and walked in, putting her duffel bag down beside the door and taking off her sword. "Cmon, I have to lock the door" she smirked.

Justin stepped inside, opening the bottle of whiskey. "I'll let you have the honors," he said, handing the bottle to her after she finished locking the door.

Kasai smiled and took the bottle. She tipped it up and drank heavily. She handed it back and had a drunk blush, as her tolerance for alcohol was low. "It burns but it's a good burn!" She smiled and sat on the couch, chuckling

Justin took his bottle, opened it, and took a swig of it. "Ah... let me tell you, alcohol is my greatest friend," he said, sinking a little deeper into drunkenness.

Justin sat down next to her and leaned close, his face inches from hers. "Do you want me to answer that?" He asked, staring at her eyes, seductively, holding a smug smirk.

Justin then grabbed her and pulled in for a kiss. After a moment that felt longer than the age of dinosaurs, he pulled away. "How's that for an answer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back