• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Aero said:
((If no one has a roomate I'll give them on soon. I'm going to put the names of those who have no roommates into a random generator @rapjack123 @Church Burning ))
Aylessa gave Opal a small smile. "Yeah no problem." Aylessa said pulling out a box of Pocky. @Spotine
((I don't have a roommate yet so add my name to the generator c:))

Alexander:

"yeah she does seem she's hiding but I wouldn't bug her now because look who's coming over" he pointed over to Uncle Naofumi as he was walking toward the m with a Vain popping out of his head and Alexander said"ummm I don't think he's happy for some reason Ryan maybe we should make a run for it before we get thrown out a window like what he did to me two weeks ago" and apon saying that he shivered.

Opal saw a man that she recognized as a teacher walking towards Ryan and Alexander. "I wonder what they did wrong? That guy looks pretty agnry." Opal said, gesturing to the three. She looked back at Aylessa, a worried look on her face.

(Add my name too, no idea who im staying with unless you go off my bio and i have my own house, but thats your call)

"Maybe if I'm super nice to her I can get something out .... of .......... her ...................." his words faded away when Alex pointed out their uncle heading over this way and quickly put on his best behavior and started back on eating the rice and fish without saying anything to either of them.

((Alrighty!))

Aylessa looked over at the boys and their history teacher walking over to the boys. "Hm, maybe he doesn't like the new kid." She said resting her chin on her hand. @Spotine

As soon as Naofumi reached the table where Alexander and Ryan were at he sat down and said "so what are you guys talking about over here because I bet its something great isn't it....right Ryan" he looked over to Alex and he just looked at his food not trying to make eye contact. so Naofumi looked over to Ryan with a ominous smile and said "so was it important Ryan" he said as he tried to get it out of Ryan.

Opal set down her fork and watched the scene unfold. "No I don't think he does." She said to Aylessa. "I hope a fight doesn't break out... It seems like the new guy is very violent." Opal said.

Justin didn't get tempted with her offer. "I'm trying to quit... don't get all salty cause I've got nothing to give," he said, indignantly

He looked up from eating some of his food and smiled "Your right." something that his uncle never heard him say "It was important, I was asking to see what the schedule was like and where my classes were going to be, and not only that, what dorms I might be staying in, anything else, Uncle?" he went back and took the last few bites of his food and wiped his face with the napkin. Ryan was a great liar, even to his own relatives, friends, you name it and it was damn near impossible to figure out if he was lying or not. "So if you will excuse us, I would like to get back to our conversation."

Kasai shrugged. "Can't a girl flirt?" She asked, smirking and throwing the rest of her food away before returning to the table. She tilted her head. "Or are you just stupid?" She asked with a smile.

@rapjack123

Iroha soon finished eating and threw her trash away, she looked around to see who else she should try to meet. Instead she decided against it and sat back down at an empty table, she pulled out her sketch book and began to sketch tree.

A tree*

Naofumi was even more pissed that this nephew of his thougt he could say whatever the hell he wanted so he looked over back to Alexander and said "Alex were training tonight so bring a exchange of clothes okay and after that he got up and left.

After hearing he had to practice alexander hung his head knowing he'll have to spar with uncle Naofumi and finished his food saying "man and I was suppose to move my stuff in with Opal gosh why does uncle have to be so mean" he said as he whined a little as he threw his trash away and sat back down looking at Ryan.

(Don't really know how to enter but gonna do it anyways :) Please tell me if I've written something incorrectly.)

Anna arrived a bit late compared to most of the other students who had already had time to make friends and interact with each other. She spent a good two hours in the office, her father registrating for her and doing other things in the principal's office while she sat outside on the bench eating a box of Pocky sticks. Her mind dazed off for a bit before being snapped back by the ring of a bell and students passing her by talking about food and lunch. Occasionally taking glances at the expressionless Anna who simple stared back.

Her father came out out of the office building as soon as all the students as passed, giving her all the information and class schedules before giving her a farewell followed by his depart. "Bye bye papa." Anna spoke softly as her dad's car drove off leaving her in the principal's hands. "Miss Fayling, now is lunch period if you'd like to join the students." He spoke kindly towards Anna, she replying with a nod.

Once the principal lead her to the dinning hall, he left to return back to his own matters. Anna stood at the entrance of the dinning hall, seeming lost and unknowing in what to do.

Opal looked at the history teacher stand up and leave. "You know Alex told me that the history teacher is his uncle." She said, not moving her eyes from Alex and Ryan.

Justin raised an interested eyebrow. "Stupid wouldn't be the word... unaware is better... but if you want to play that game, I'd be willing to play over a drink," he said with a smirk.

Irohas ears twitched, she looked up and saw a girl was about to come into the lunch room. She looked new and hopefully was, Iroha didn't want to be the only clueless one.

Aqua said:
Naofumi was even more pissed that this nephew of his thougt he could say whatever the hell he wanted so he looked over back to Alexander and said "Alex were training tonight so bring a exchange of clothes okay and after that he got up and left.
After hearing he had to practice alexander hung his head knowing he'll have to spar with uncle Naofumi and finished his food saying "man and I was suppose to move my stuff in with Opal gosh why does uncle have to be so mean" he said as he whined a little as he threw his trash away and sat back down looking at Ryan.
He laughed his ass off once their uncle had left the room "Oh man, he hasn't changed at all, I mean, come one, really, first day, oh that was priceless." His attention went back over to Alex "Don't worry, I'll get you out of this one, you think its my fault anyways I'm sure, plus, I'm pretty sure someone is giving you a lot of attention right now." he gestured towards Opal and Alyssya "Plus, it would be an added bonus for me to acompany you over there, maybe I could talk to the other girl as well."

Opal saw Ryan gesture to her and blushed. She looked down at the food she had barely touched and started to nibble on it, hoping Alex hadn't noticed her staring.

"I don't know what kind of money you've got but..." Justin pulling out a roll of cash. "Being a former mafia boss has its perks," he said with a sly grin. "Jack Daniels? I'm more of a Bacardi type of guy."

"Well everyone has there tastes..Mafia boss? So the mystery man has a past! An interesting and daring one at that...so, where was it you became Mafia boss and how? I just lived in a forest and trained on how to be a samurai" she smirked, referring to her sword on her back. "You might want to hide that money. I know a few people that would love to get it" she smirked, biting her lip

@rapjack123

Aylessa looked at Opal. "Really? Hm I never would've guessed." Aylessa said putting a Pocky stick in her mouth and turning back to see the cat boy pointing at them.

when Ryan tried to console Alexander he said the real reason he wanted to help was because he wanted to talk to Alessya so Alexander said "if you want to come over you have to get me out of this and see who is the strongest my punch or your kicks okay" he said as he started to cheer up a little and said "well im going to get something to drink you want anything" he said as he got up going to the vending machine in the middle of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back