• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Justin wasn't in the mood to eat much. When he walked into the lunchroom he just grabbed an apple and sat on his own. Usually alcohol would have made him feel better, but instead it just worsened his mood.

Opal walked to the lunch room, looking at Ryan like he was insane as he walked away. She shook her head and sighed. Then she walked to the line and got some food. Opal looked around the lunch room, looking for someone to sit with. She definitely didn't want to sit with that weird cat... And things were just too awkward to sit with Alexander. Opal saw Aylessa and decided to go sit next to her. "Hi." Opal said, walking over to Aylessa. "Is anyone sitting here?"

Holly's tray was full of almost everything the cafeteria had to offer. She wobbled over to an empty cafeteria table, and grinned happily at her food mountain. She started eating, meanwhile brainstorming possible song ideas and lyrics. There's rarely a time when she isn't either eating or thinking of lyrics.

Aylessa unpacked her lunch and set down on the table before Opal came up and asked to sit with her. "Oh hey. No one is sitting there so it's all yours." She said unpacking a sandwich.

Kasai and Mizu walked into lunch. Mizu and Kasai had cherries and lemonade and Mizu sat down with some friends. Kasai looked around and saw a devious smile appeared on her face as she sat down across from just in and started eating, poker faced.

@rapjack123

Justin took a bite of his apple. "This tastes like shit," he exclaimed. Justin got up and tossed the apple away.

(@Am2aM just wondering if I needed to get a new roommate for Justin :P )

"Yes they have, but my kicks have always out classeed yours, and thats why we always come to a draw." he swished his tail back and fourth for a bit before answering Alex "You know if you do get her, you better damn well keep her, shes a one of a kind, i can tell you that much already....... wait....... you said uncle is here too, this is just turning out to be one awesome day, maybe i will get to see him at some point." he looked at all the cats walking around and saw a few cute ones and wanted to flirt with them but decide that food was top priority right now "Hey Alex, what do you recomend eating, i have no idea what any of this tastes like, and before you say anything remember what school i just came from, everything is made however you want it to, im used to fancy."

Iroha saw a table with only one other person at it, she sits at the other end of it. she looks at the girl sitting at the other end of the table, the girl seems to have enough food in her plate to feed a small town. Iroha looks back at her own tray, it only has a small bag of chips and some milk, she figures eating more would be better for her but she simply isn't very hungry.

Sitting back down, he looked at a girl sit down with him. He raised his eyebrow. "Hello...?" Justin muttered.

"Thanks." Opal said, smiling and sitting down. She started to eat her food, even though she didn't ever eat very much. She glanced to the entryway, where Alexander was carrying Ryan on his head. Opal sighed and looked back at her food.

"Hello...do you have any alcohol? I tried to sneak mine in but my brother stopped me.." She muttered, looking at him with sly eyes. She had seen him with the capsule and thought it was rude he hadn't offered any.

@rapjack123

As alex got to the line he said "i recommend the rice and fish it taste like uncle makes it" he said with a smirk then said "and please don't get uncle in it he's already pissed off and he cant take another person to piss him off...and stop flirting with girls you already have one don't you" he said as he picked up the rice and fish for two people and sat down near the exit door where there was a lot of sun when he heard uncle Naofumis voice and said "oh no"

@las0r0o7

Aylessa started eating her sandwich. "I see your boyfriend got taken by that cat dude." She said looking at Opal.

Opal jumped at the sound of Aylessa's voice, as she had been lost in thought. "Oh... Yeah I guess so..." She said before looking down at her food. She poked the fish with her fork.

"Hi there!" Holly said, not noticing the other person at first. She looked down at what she had. "Is that all you're having? You're free to share with me if you want." she added. "I'm Holly, what's your name?"

"I'm Iroha" she looks at Holly "thank you for offering some food but I'm fine..." She trails off thinking "actually, do you know where I can figure out who still needs a dormmate? I don't know who I can stay with and it would be nice to have a friend to stay with" she smiles and goes back to eating some chips

Aqua said:
As alex got to the line he said "i recommend the rice and fish it taste like uncle makes it" he said with a smirk then said "and please don't get uncle in it he's already pissed off and he cant take another person to piss him off...and stop flirting with girls you already have one don't you" he said as he picked up the rice and fish for two people and sat down near the exit door where there was a lot of sun when he heard uncle Naofumis voice and said "oh no"
@las0r0o7
"Alrighty then, rice and fish it is, dont worry i will just see him when i come across him, thats all." he hopped down and changed back into human so he could eat his food and then he saw Opal "Hey, whos the girl next to your lover, shes cute, oh and no i dont have a girl, she tried to steal from me, that ended really quick, but anyways, who is sheee." his tail started swishing back and fourth, she seemed like the kind of girl that was going to play hard to get, a bit of a challenge, always fun.

"I've been trying to find that out myself. Hey, maybe we can pick our own! I wouldn't mind having you for a dormmate." Holly replied, with a smile. "Most of the people here seem nice enough, though between you and me, one of them seems a little...grumpy." She added, her eyes flickering over to Justin.

Spotine said:
Opal jumped at the sound of Aylessa's voice, as she had been lost in thought. "Oh... Yeah I guess so..." She said before looking down at her food. She poked the fish with her fork.
Aylessa finished her sandwich. "Hm." She noticed Opal felt a little uncomfortable so she changed the subject. "So I heard you wanna be dormmates with your boyfriend right?" She asked. "I can go a change my dorm sheet if you do."

"Really? Thanks Aylessa. I want to get to know him better and stuff and I think being roommates would help that." Opal said, smiling.

Alexander:

"Hmmmm....I think her name was Alesya I don't know I haven't talked to her yet and the only cute one in my eyes is opal Ryan" he said while he was picking a-art the fish and eating it with rice then said "i'm sorry your last relationship didn't work out but don't get chased out by the girls again please" he said to convince Ryan not to be a player in this school or he'll regret it and that's when he heard the door slam open.

Naofumi:

As soon as Naofumi got into the lunch room he smelled something familiar and said "damn he's already here" with a vein popping from his head and walked around to see if he could find 'the problem child'.

"If they let us choose sure, we can be roommates" I follow your eyes to Justin "and maybe not everyone seems as nice as others, but I'm sure that even they can be nice... maybe"

@jadafun

Justin glared at the girl. "No I don't... and if I did I would have drank that too. Sorry but you're out of luck this time," he said.

(Did @Am2aM dropout of the rp? I'm wondering cause I'm gonna need a new dormmate)

"Oh well....I guess you don't want a new pack of cigarettes.." She said, shrugging and continued g to eat her cherries.

@rapjack123

(Mizu and Kasai still don't have roommates....no one cares though...forever alone ;-; )

"Well then, Alessya, I've got my eyes on you, you seem pretty interesting, what secrets are you hiding." he looked back to Alex "Eh, im not too worried about it, she was great in bed, but that was about it, hey now, i dont get chased out of the schools by girls thank you very much." he had half the fish in his mouth when he had heard the door swing open and jumped up in his seat biting the slice of fish in half

Users who are viewing this thread

Back