• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Aylessa nodded and ate some more. @Kayzo

Liam looked over at Nate. "Hi Nate! This is Alex Fang and my twin sis Lola." He said and introduced everyone. "Lola, Fang this is Nate." He said smiling. Lola gave a small wave. "Hi Nate." She said smiling. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul

Aero said:
Aylessa nodded and ate some more. @Kayzo
Liam looked over at Nate. "Hi Nate! This is Alex Fang and my twin sis Lola." He said and introduced everyone. "Lola, Fang this is Nate." He said smiling. Lola gave a small wave. "Hi Nate." She said smiling. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul
" hi nate" I say shuffling in my seat

Liam smiled and stretched his arms into the air. "We should do something after school together." He said nodding. Lola shrugged. "I don't mind." She said closing up her pea container. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul

Aero said:
Liam smiled and stretched his arms into the air. "We should do something after school together." He said nodding. Lola shrugged. "I don't mind." She said closing up her pea container. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul
" okay, but where would we go..." I say checking the time to see if the bell is about to ring

Aero said:
Liam shrugged. "I dunno, there's a mall around here, oh and an arcade. There's probably a lot of stuff really." He said resting his chin in his hand. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul
" mall sounds... nice " I say hoping I don't seem weird " I like the hot topic and spencers there." I say scratching my head revealing a skull ring

Aero said:
Liam nodded. "Alright mall it is!" Lola clapped a bit. "Yay I can get more dresses." She said happily. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul
( nate I just walked us into a death trap, I am so sorry.)) " oh... that's fun." I say laughing " I usually just buy accessories, since I got all the newest clothes I want already." I say sighing

Aero said:
Lola rolled her eyes. "You boys don't have to come with me yesh." She said giggling. "Make sense I like to grab some accessories here or there." She said noddihg. @WoodenZebra @lostsoul
" that is kinda a medium hobby of mine, But I prefer to draw." I say tapping my notebook

"Drawing is cool!" Lola said looking at Alex's notebook. "My hobby is sewing and other crafts." Lola said smiling. "My hobby is reading manga." Liam said smiling and then looked over at Nate. "Ooo I'll come with! My second hobby is gaming." @WoodenZebra @lostsoul

Aero said:
"Drawing is cool!" Lola said looking at Alex's notebook. "My hobby is sewing and other crafts." Lola said smiling. "My hobby is reading manga." Liam said smiling and then looked over at Nate. "Ooo I'll come with! My second hobby is gaming." @WoodenZebra @lostsoul
" cool..." I say drawing A sword with an eye on the hilt " I draw stuff for artists who create games sometimes. basic weapons and stuff" I say dully " though It is fun.

Aero said:
"Coooooollll!!" Liam exclaimed peering over at Alex's drawing. @lostsoul
" I have been thinking about making my own but I don't have the time to learn how to program..." I say tapping a part of the paper away from the drawing

lostsoul said:
" I have been thinking about making my own but I don't have the time to learn how to program..." I say tapping a part of the paper away from the drawing
"Well yeah your in a private high school of course you have no time. After school you should really go for it." Liam said giving Alex a thumbs up. Lola patted his shoulder. "Liam's right you're really good you should learn after school or during summer." She said smiling. @lostsoul @WoodenZebra

Aero said:
"Well yeah your in a private high school of course you have no time. After school you should really go for it." Liam said giving Alex a thumbs up. Lola patted his shoulder. "Liam's right you're really good you should learn after school or during summer." She said smiling. @lostsoul @WoodenZebra
" hey maybe you gamers could help, I got alot of spare drawings" I say thinking

Aero said:
Liam nodded. "I would love to help!" He said smiling. Lola shook her head. "I would love to just watch if you don't mind." She said rubbing the back of her neck. @lostsoul @WoodenZebra
" that would be fine, but I will schedule that for later this week after our trip to the mall" I say twirling the pencil now

lostsoul said:
" that would be fine, but I will schedule that for later this week after our trip to the mall" I say twirling the pencil now
The twins nodded. "That works!" Liam said happily while packing up his things. "The bell should ring soon." Lola said.

Aylessa chuckled at Bell's comment smiling. "Oh baby you know it." She said in a terrible deep sexy voice then laughed. @Kayzo

"Oh my." Bell purred, and kissed her cheek. Having Aylessa as a girlfriend was wonderful. She could never ask for anything better. Bell held her hand as they ate. @Aero

Aero said:
The twins nodded. "That works!" Liam said happily while packing up his things. "The bell should ring soon." Lola said.
Aylessa chuckled at Bell's comment smiling. "Oh baby you know it." She said in a terrible deep sexy voice then laughed. @Kayzo
" I know..." I say putting up my stuff an deadig to class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back