• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

"Y-Yes thanks Asami" Harutora said as he smiles at Asami and sighs in relief on finding that she kept his tiger wristband safe for him as he waits for Asami to hand it to him

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Y-Yes thanks Asami" Harutora said as he smiles at Asami and sighs in relief on finding that she kept his tiger wristband safe for him as he waits for Asami to hand it to him

[/QUOTE]
Asami smiled and she took the wristband off carefully and handed it to him,"Oh if you don't mind me asking but what's your name?" Asami asked him. Asami began twirling her finger around a strand of her hair.

"Oh how rude of me the name's Harutora nice to meet you Asami" Harutora said as he smiles at her and takes his hand out for an hand shake

ThugSama said:
"Ah, nothing." She answered, avoiding eye contact and continuing to check the food supply. It was all good. "I'll help this customer. Would you mind ordering more ingredients from our supplier?" She asked, although, she really wasn't asking, she was the boss. She headed toward the customer and examined his clothes. She couldn't be rude about it though. "Ahem, sir. Please help yourself to a seat." She said with a cheerful, but slightly anxious smile.
"Huh? Oh... yes... sorry" Rayischo said and sat down on a Chair. "Well... I know... my clothes... but I only need a Drink and then I'll leave..." he said and ssighed

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Oh how rude of me the name's Harutora nice to meet you Asami" Harutora said as he smiles at her and takes his hand out for an hand shake

[/QUOTE]
Asami smiled and shook his hand which seemed to be very soft,"It's a pleasure to meet you Harutora," Asami said and put her hand behind her back when she finished shaking his hand,"Well I have to uh..I have to um...go and prepare a few things," She told him.

As they were talking, another neko came through the door. "Ding Dong, the bell has been rong!" said Tobias. Everyone looked at him then got back to what they were doing."This is a nice place here!" he said

Thatonechillgirl said:
As they were talking, another neko came through the door. "Ding Dong, the bell has been rong!" said Tobias. Everyone looked at him then got back to what they were doing."This is a nice place here!" he said
"How may we help you Tobias?" Asami said as she looked passed Harutora's shoulder and began shake her head a bit since she knew that Tobias would come by here every once in a while.

Rayischo said:
"Huh? Oh... yes... sorry" Rayischo said and sat down on a Chair. "Well... I know... my clothes... but I only need a Drink and then I'll leave..." he said and ssighed
"Hey... it's alright. You look like you've been through a rough time..." Kirai told him, hoping it didn't offend him. "We got some generous tips today, so... I suppose I can get you a free drink." She said with a smile and politely bowed to him. "Wh-What'll ya have...?"

Thatonechillgirl said:
"TOBIAS!" Kirai playfully cheered out of nowhere and looked to him, then waved. Tobias was a star customer and a good friend. He always provided good conversation and laughs.

"Kirai!" He ran up to her and gave her a big hug. " Its been a while my little chibi-weebee!"he said as he smiled

"Alright see you next time Asami" Harutora said as he takes the wristband and puts it on as waves her goodbye and starts walking back to his apartment

Thatonechillgirl said:
"Kirai!" He ran up to her and gave her a big hug. " Its been a while my little chibi-weebee!"he said as he smiled
"I told you not to call me that, ya weirdo." She said with a chuckle and patted him on the head. "I can't talk right now, gotta serve a customer." ( @Rayischo )

ThugSama said:
"TOBIAS!" Kirai playfully cheered out of nowhere and looked to him, then waved. Tobias was a star customer and a good friend. He always provided good conversation and laughs.
ThugSama said:
"Hey... it's alright. You look like you've been through a rough time..." Kirai told him, hoping it didn't offend him. "We got some generous tips today, so... I suppose I can get you a free drink." She said with a smile and politely bowed to him. "Wh-What'll ya have...?"
"Huh? N-no! I'll pay for my drink!" Rayischo said and sighed. "Water with ice would be ok..." he said "and you can't call it rough time... it's my normal-" the yelling of the Catgirl broke right into his sentence. "Alright... wasn't that important anyways" he whispered and sighed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Alright see you next time Asami" Harutora said as he takes the wristband and puts it on as waves her goodbye and starts walking back to his apartment

[/QUOTE]
"Alright sounds great bye!" Asami shouted as he walked out.

Rayischo said:
"Huh? N-no! I'll pay for my drink!" Rayischo said and sighed. "Water with ice would be ok..." he said "and you can't call it rude time... it's my normal-" the yelling of the Catgirl broke right into his sentence. "Alright... wasn't that important anyways" he whispered and sighed.
"Well then I'll handle this customer for you Kirai," Asami said as she walked over to Kirai, Tobias and the customer. "...just don't make out with him for too long," Asami whispered to Kirai as she gave her a smirk knowing the two had some sort of thing going on.

@Thatonechillgirl

Rayischo said:
"Huh? N-no! I'll pay for my drink!" Rayischo said and sighed. "Water with ice would be ok..." he said "and you can't call it rude time... it's my normal-" the yelling of the Catgirl broke right into his sentence. "Alright... wasn't that important anyways" he whispered and sighed.
"Agh, I'm so sorry... I-I uhm... get excited easily..." She nervously replied and playfully pushed Tobias aside. "And seriously? Water? It's free." She insisted and held her hands up in defense, her tail moving slightly. She ran to the kitchen, hoping she hadn't aggravated him, and grabbed one of her fancy glasses with the white swirly design on it. She filled it with crushed ice, then water, and walked back to his table. She set the glass on his table and quickly grabbed a pastel blue straw with a paper covering over it, and set it next to his drink. She bowed politely, and stepped back. "Let me know if you need anything..."

sprouhtt said:
"Alright sounds great bye!" Asami shouted as he walked out.
"Well then I'll handle this customer for you Kirai," Asami said as she walked over to Kirai, Tobias and the customer. "...just don't make out with him for too long," Asami whispered to Kirai as she gave her a smirk knowing the two had some sort of thing going on.

@Thatonechillgirl
(Oops, I had been working on this reply. Got a bit too carried away... let's just say that Kirai handled the customer anyway, insisting.)

Tigger stormed into the café, it was a long day and she needed to relax. Her ears were twitching anrily as she sat down and started to breath deeply.

"Ok!" "I guess I will go sit and have something then if your busy." Tobias sat and waited for a waiter/waitress

Asami saw Tobias go and sit down and she walked over to Tobias,"Hmm I'm surprised you're not flirting with Kirai," She said and rolled her eyes a bit. @Thatonechillgirl

Whale said:
Tigger stormed into the café, it was a long day and she needed to relax. Her ears were twitching anrily as she sat down and started to breath deeply.
"Asami, can you get this one? I'm a little busy." She yelled across the room, but her voice was cute, so she simply assumed it was okay. @sprouhtt

Last edited by a moderator:
"What's the strongest thing you got?" Tigger asked imidiatly. "I'll have two larges and a blueberry muffin." She said before the girl could answer he first question. @sprouhtt

Thatonechillgirl said:
"Ok!" "I guess I will go sit and have something then if your busy." Tobias sat and waited for a waiter/waitress
"Okay, I got him his water. What'll ya have, Tobi?" Kirai asked him cheerfully and pulled out her notepad and cute little pastel-pink pen, ready to write down his order.

Thatonechillgirl said:
" Ill have some hot chocolate, Ki!"He siad with a smile
@ThugSama
"Pfft, I got out my notepad for nothin'." Kirai whined, her ears folded downward slightly. She then put her notepad and pen back in her pocket and went to get his hot chocolate. She filled a cute pastel-yellow mug up with hot milk and poured in her own recipe of cocoa mix. She then grabbed the mug and walked back over to Tobias, and set the mug down on the table. "Will that be all?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back