• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

Harutora smiles as he resumes drinking the cappuccino "I wonder if my sister want's something here..." He thought as he pull his phone out and starts texting his sister.

"Hey I'm here at this new cafe called "Neko Cafe" do you want something from here" Harutora texted as his sister texted back

"Yeah just get me a mocha and I'll be fine for now"

@ThugSama[/URL]
"Ah! I actually live there. Rather cheap." Kirai remarked with a chuckle. "It not far, actually. The wide road to the left of the shop, go down there for about a mile and then take a right onto the next avenue, I believe it's called Mulberry, and the complex will be straight ahead. You can't miss it." She explained with a polite smile. "And uhm... your total is $1.50..." She told him.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora smiles as he resumes drinking the cappuccino "I wonder if my sister want's something here..." He thought as he pull his phone out and starts texting his sister.
"Hey I'm here at this new cafe called "Neko Cafe" do you want something from here" Harutora texted as his sister texted back

"Yeah just get me a mocha and I'll be fine for now"

[/QUOTE]
Asami finished washing the dishes and when she came out she walked towards the young man,"Alright well if that's all here is the bill," She handed him the bill that read to a total of $4.98. She swayed her tail from side to side and smiled.

"Thank you" He smiled and dug in his pocket for the totaled about. He pulled out more than enough and handed it to her, "You can keep the change." He explained as she reached for it. @ThugSama

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Thanks uh not to bother you but I need another order please just one small Mocha please, miss Asami" Harutora said as he smiles at Asami

[/QUOTE]
"No problem at all," Asami said as she rushed back to make a mocha to go. When she came back it was in a cute cup that had the cafe logo on the side of the cup. "Here you go," Asami said as she placed it on the table.

And with that, Malin smiled and started to sip from his newly presented glass of lemonade. "Wow! This is amazing." He said rather excitedly before wiping out his phone.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Thanks and how much do I owe you?" Hiro said as he looks at Asami as he takes the small cute cup of mocha and smiles at Asami

[/QUOTE]
"Your total is $6.34," Asami said as her tail waved from side to side and her ears twitched a bit as she heard chatter from other people in the cafe.

[QUOTE="Captain Azulium]And with that, Malin smiled and started to sip from his newly presented glass of lemonade. "Wow! This is amazing." He said rather excitedly before wiping out his phone.

[/QUOTE]
Kirai's ears folded downward slightly, meaning that this made her happy. She loved seeing the joy of customers. "A-Awh... th-thank you...!" She purred lightly and closed the cash register.

Harutora checks his wallet as he pulls out a $20 bill "Here you go, miss Asami and also you can keep the change" He said as he slowly gets up and handed her the money

"Yeah I'm sure" Harutora said as he smiles brightly towards Asami "By the way nice cat ear's, miss Asami" Harutora said as he slowly leaves out of the cafe

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Yeah I'm sure" Harutora said as he smiles brightly towards Asami "By the way nice cat ear's, miss Asami" Harutora said as he slowly leaves out of the cafe

[/QUOTE]
"Please come again," She said as she always said this to every customer. "Oh uh thank you," Asami said and blushed as she touched her ears and blushed a bit. Asami purred at the compliment and smiled as she watched him leave the cafe.

sprouhtt said:
"Please come again," She said as she always said this to every customer. "Oh uh thank you," Asami said and blushed as she touched her ears and blushed a bit. Asami purred at the compliment and smiled as she watched him leave the cafe.
Kirai smirked and rested her cheek on her fist, her elbow resting on the counter as well. "Well then." She said with a little chuckle.

Harutora was walking to his apartment as he didn't know he left something important behind at the Neko Cafe.....an tiger wristband which his adoptive sister have given him when he was 7 years old. Harutora was humming on the way back to his apartment

ThugSama said:
Kirai smirked and rested her cheek on her fist, her elbow resting on the counter as well. "Well then." She said with a little chuckle.
"What are you laughing about?" Asami said as she blushed and clean off the table that the guy was at and she saw a wristband there that might have belonged to him but it probably did since it wasn't there when she got here this morning. Asami put the wristband on her wrist for safe keeping so that if he came back for it she would just take it off and hand it to him.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora was walking to his apartment as he didn't know he left something important behind at the Neko Cafe.....an tiger wristband which his adoptive sister have given him when he was 7 years old. Harutora was humming on the way back to his apartment

[/QUOTE]

sprouhtt said:
"What are you laughing about?" Asami said as she blushed and clean off the table that the guy was at and she saw a wristband there that might have belonged to him but it probably did since it wasn't there when she got here this morning. Asami put the wristband on her wrist for safe keeping so that if he came back for it she would just take it off and hand it to him.
"Ah, nothing." She let out another chuckle into her hand this time. "You're straight as a ruler." She remarked quietly and smirked once again, then stepped away from the counter to check the ingredient supply.

ThugSama said:
"Ah, nothing." She let out another chuckle into her hand this time. "You're straight as a ruler." She remarked quietly and smirked once again, then stepped away from the counter to check the ingredient supply.
"Kirai come back, what did you mean by that?" Asami asked as she followed Kirai inside to the kitchen. Asami put her hair behind her ear.

"There he is again..."

"Seems that his nose is broken..."

"All the bruises on his arms... And his clothes... so dirty...

"Please just shut up..." Rayischo mumbled as he walked around on down town, looking for a Café or Bar. He grabbed into his pocket and looked at the money he got from the fight. "Well... even if my nose is broken..." he chuckles a bit "I got 220 Dollars and +80% for the win... 396 Dollars... Nice!" He said and entered a Café. As he looked around, he noticed a few People have cat ears. "A... Neko Café?" Rayischo looks a bit confused, but he nneeds a drink, so he sat down on a table. He looks around a bit confused. As some people start to finish all about him, he looks a bit annoyed.

Harutora was almost at his apartment as he check his wrist and notices his tiger wristband was gone as Harutora gulps "O-Oh no...I-I lost my wristband...I need to go back and find it" Harutora said to himself as he walks back to the Neko Cafe

sprouhtt said:
"Kirai come back, what did you mean by that?" Asami asked as she followed Kirai inside to the kitchen. Asami put her hair behind her ear.
"Ah, nothing." She answered, avoiding eye contact and continuing to check the food supply. It was all good. "I'll help this customer. Would you mind ordering more ingredients from our supplier?" She asked, although, she really wasn't asking, she was the boss. She headed toward the customer and examined his clothes. She couldn't be rude about it though. "Ahem, sir. Please help yourself to a seat." She said with a cheerful, but slightly anxious smile.

Rayischo said:
"There he is again..."

"Please just shut up..." Rayischo mumbled as he walked around on down town, looking for a Café or Bar. He grabbed into his pocket and looked at the money he got from the fight. "Well... even if my nose is broken..." he chuckles a bit "I got 220 Dollars and +80% for the win... 396 Dollars... Nice!" He said and entered a Café. As he looked around, he noticed a few People have cat ears. "A... Neko Café?" Rayischo looks a bit confused, but he nneeds a drink, so he sat down on a table. He looks around a bit confused. As some people start to finish all about him, he looks a bit annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harutora was almost at his apartment as he check his wrist and notices his tiger wristband was gone as Harutora gulps "O-Oh no...I-I lost my wristband...I need to go back and find it" Harutora said to himself as he walks back to the Neko Cafe

Rayischo said:
"There he is again..."

Asami heard the door open and close when a small chime went off to symbolize that someone had either entered or exited the cafe. Asami shook her head at Kirai and began calling the supplier and ordering a three crakes of ingredients that would last them for a few weeks or months. Asami went to the cash registers to put in the change she had in from the last customer and she watched as Kirai walked to the new customer.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora was almost at his apartment as he check his wrist and notices his tiger wristband was gone as Harutora gulps "O-Oh no...I-I lost my wristband...I need to go back and find it" Harutora said to himself as he walks back to the Neko Cafe

[/QUOTE]
"Oh hello, did you forget this?" Asami said as she showed him her wrist with the wristband that she had on to keep safe so that she wouldn't lose it when the owner of the wristband came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back