• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

ObviouslySketchy said:
'What is happening; is everyone here on drugs?' Mako despairs, her face now cherry red. She can feel the blush crawling down her neck like a weed and she quickly crosses her legs, though the damage has already been done.
"Why would you do that?" She directs her question at the other girl and her voice almost cracks in the middle of the sentence; another sign of her mortification. If only a hole would open up in the ground and swallow her up, she could escape from this ridiculous situation.

"Please stop talking about it." She grumbles, refusing to look at the man currently detailing the history of his own undergarments. 'That is not a mental image I am comfortable with.'

Desperately searching for something that could serve as her escape, her eyes land on Asami. Sweet, sweet Asami who will hopefully help her out in her time of need.

"Asami-chan, help mee!" She wails, looking at the girl with large, pleading eyes.

@Ami the breadling @Jacob Berry @sprouhtt
Asami heard how cute Mako was pleading for her to come and save her," Coming," Asami said as she walked over to Mako and stood besides her. "What'd you do?" Asami asked as she let out a slight chuckle.

@sprouhtt[/URL] @ObviouslySketchy @Ami the breadling ((>:3 Anywho. brb)
As Asami stood near Mako she heard Mat ask her about what color her undergarments were,"It wouldn't be appropriate to say Mr. Mako," Asami said as she blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. Asami's tail swayed from from bellow but never touched the floor.

@ThugSama[/URL] ( @ObviouslySketchy I need to know Mako's pantie color ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Natsuki let out a playful huff and crossed her arms. "Alright, fine." She smirked lightly. "Then that means I don't know you well enough to call you Mat, either." She pointed out with a small chuckle. She always felt silly.

Kirai was working at the counter, listening to the odd panty conversation coming from one of the tables. Her customers were always fun.

@Ami the breadling Okay, perhaps she was a little harsh on the small girl, but she is certain that no one could have possibly reacted in a composed manner! Just thinking back on it makes her want to die of embarrassment.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, Mina-chan. But don't do that again." She scolds lightly, shaking her index finger at the girl in an attempt to look stern.

@Jacob Berry Her train of thought is derailed again the moment the man in front of her begins describing his own undergarments. Is this another attempt at embarrasing her? The last thing she wants right now is to keep talking about it!

'What a mean person.' She huffs.

@sprouhtt "I didn't do anything this time." Mako defends herself, blinking innocently at Asami. She stands up from her seat at the table, using her hands to smooth out her skirt, while at the same time throwing suspicious glances at the persons in her vicinity. They fooled her once; she is not about to let them do it a second time.

"Here, you keep them company. I need a cup of calming chamomile." Despite the fact that she finds tea completely repulsive, Mako is currently willing to try any method to soothe her nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora smiles "Thanks Asami" He said as he drinks his coffee "Hey Asami can I ask you something?"

[/QUOTE]
Asami quickly rushed over to him,"Yes Harutora?" Asami said to him as she held her hands behind her.

ObviouslySketchy said:
@Ami the breadling Okay, perhaps she was a little harsh on the small girl, but she is certain that no one could have possibly reacted in a composed manner! Just thinking back on it makes her want to die of embarrassment.
"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, Mina-chan. But don't do that again." She scolds lightly, shaking her index finger at the girl in an attempt to look stern.

@Jacob Berry Her train of thought is derailed again the moment the man in front of her begins describing his own undergarments. Is this another attempt at embarrasing her? The last thing she wants right now is to keep talking about it!

@sprouhtt "I didn't do anything this time." Mako defends herself, blinking innocently at Asami. She stands up from her seat at the table, using her hands to smooth out her skirt, while at the same time throwing suspicious glances at the persons in her vicinity. They fooled her once; she is not about to let them do it a second time.

"Here, you keep them company. I need a cup of calming chamomile." Despite the fact that she finds tea completely repulsive, Mako is currently willing to try any method to soothe her nerves.
Mina, still holding the cup, followed Mako. She took one of her hand while she walked next to the waitress. With the other hand, she held the chocolate milk away from herself like a poison.

Mat smiled at Mina, "No, no. It isn't bad water or anything. It is chocolate milk. Milk with chocolate in it. It is very good. You can have the rest." He offered the girl the rest of his chocolate milk and looked back at Mako, who was trying to escaped the group, tilting his head, "I didn't take you as a tea person. You seem like... Black Coffee type of person." He gave a nod before looking at Asami, giving an apologetic nod, "Ah. I apologize Miss Asami." Looking at Natsuki he tilted his head, before nodding slowly, "Alright, Miss Natsuki. Call me Matsuda if you like." @Ami the breadling @sprouhtt @ObviouslySketchy @ThugSama (Geez I missed a lot from my shower. Also, wont be on from now. For a few hours. have a play I need to be in)

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]
"What is going on with those people?" He said as he looks at Mako and the others as he drinks his coffee

[/QUOTE]
"They're talking about undergarments," Asami said wanting to say the word panties in a somewhat respectful way. Asami let out a small chuckle as she looked at them.

(GOOD LUCK!! @Jacob Berry )

ObviouslySketchy said:

Natsuki chuckled at the topic of conversation, which was apparently panties. "W-Why is he a-asking you about y-your panties...?" She asked, still giggling a bit. I mean, she liked panties as much as the next guy, but it wasn't right to be so blunt.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](will be sleeping bow, cya in about 8 hours)

[/QUOTE]
(( Goodnight (<3) ))

@Jacob Berry "I am a black coffee person, but that won't calm me down, it will just make me hyper." Mako responds before making her way across the shop, towards the shelves which hold an array of tea blends. She looks down once she notices the presence of another person next to her and smiles at Mina. The little girl looks confused by the cup she holds in her hand, almost wary of the liquid it contains.

@Ami the breadling "Go on." Mako encourages the girl. A little chocolate milk never hurt anybody. "Tell me what you think of it. Do you like it?"

@ThugSama "Oh, hello there, Natsuki-chan~" She waves at the girl, making her way behind the counter to shuffle through the multitude of tea flavors on display. "Beats me. One time we were talking about music sheets, and the next thing I know, the conversation just goes downhill." She continues with a sigh. Truth be told, she would pay to know the exact point when everything took such a sudden turn in conversation but alas, there are more important things to do at the moment, such as finding that goddamn chamomile blend.

'I could have sworn it was here...'

Out of curiosity, Aero wandered into the Neko Cafe. He had seen it several times as he wandered the streets, but this was first time he had been inside. He was in awe at all the other nekos. So many different kinds, too. He liked the atmosphere here, but he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know anyone here. He just kind of stood there, waiting, to see if anyone would approach him as he brushed his tail.

ObviouslySketchy said:
@Jacob Berry "I am a black coffee person, but that won't calm me down, it will just make me hyper." Mako responds before making her way across the shop, towards the shelves which hold an array of tea blends. She looks down once she notices the presence of another person next to her and smiles at Mina. The little girl looks confused by the cup she holds in her hand, almost wary of the liquid it contains.
@Ami the breadling "Go on." Mako encourages the girl. A little chocolate milk never hurt anybody. "Tell me what you think of it. Do you like it?"

@ThugSama "Oh, hello there, Natsuki-chan~" She waves at the girl, making her way behind the counter to shuffle through the multitude of tea flavors on display. "Beats me. One time we were talking about music sheets, and the next thing I know, the conversation just goes downhill." She continues with a sigh. Truth be told, she would pay to know the exact point when everything took such a sudden turn in conversation but alas, there are more important things to do at the moment, such as finding that goddamn chamomile blend.

'I could have sworn it was here...'
Natsuki looked around for it, and realized that Kirai had left the tea box near the stove. "Mako-chan, is this what you needed?" She asked and held up the box with the tea blend in it. "You seem to drink it quite a lot..." She pointed out.

Aero's ears perked up at the girl who had approached him. He dropped his tail and looked up to meet her eyes. She gave him what he assumed the standard greeting and he smiled. Hi! Um, I've never been here before... So, uh, what do I do? Aero had actually never been to any kind of restaurant or cafe by himself before. Always with his parents.

@sprouhtt

"Well then, let me make your time here at Neko Cafe an enjoyable one. Please follow me," Asami said to the young kid who was in front of her. Neko cafe really did have customers of all ages show up here. Asami walked in front of the young boy to show him to his seat, she had never seen a neko with two different eye colors except for hers. "Here's your table, now may I interest you in the specials today or would you like me to give you some time to order?" She asked him as she handed him the menu and she took out her note tab and help it close with her pink pen ready to jot down any orders he had in mind. @Splat

((Sorry guys, I have some terrible knee joint pain which makes it really hard for me to focus >< I'll return as soon I feel better~ :3))

ObviouslySketchy said:
((Sorry guys, I have some terrible knee joint pain which makes it really hard for me to focus >< I'll return as soon I feel better~ :3))
(( Awh, I'm sorry. I hope you'll feel better soon! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back