• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

"I always look suspicious, I would have guessed you got used to it by now." Mako laughs in response, brushing off the man's comment. She tilts her head to the side to get a better look at him, pushing the glasses up her nose in the process.

'Don't tell me my nose is starting to play tricks on me... Aw, man, right when things were about to get interesting.' She laments the loss of her newly-found source of entertainment for a few moments more, before straightening up and blinking wide, innocent eyes at the man in front of her.

@Jacob Berry

Asami tensed up a bit and lowered her head, "I'll be right back with your drink," Asami said to him and she ran back to get the tea for him and she brought it back to him in a white small glass cup and she placed it in front of him,"If you need me please don't hesitate in calling," She said. @Jacob Berry

Natsuki headed over to Asami and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi! I don't think I've met you. Kirai recruited me recently and I'm a new employee here." She greeted with a smile, and held out her hand for a shake. @sprouhtt

"That is very true, Ms. Mako. You have the eyes and smile of someone who planning something." He'd nod to himself, looking at the Neko with Glasses, before coming up with an absurd thought, "Ms. Mako, are you perhaps a Sadist?" He tried his best not to laugh, which he did very well. @ObviouslySketchy

When Asami came with the glass of tea, tilting his head, "Ms. Asami, I am flattered, but this is not what I asked for." He looked at the tea, "Eh. It is fine. Don't worry about it." He offered a smile. @sprouhtt

"Oh my stars and kittens, I am so sorry." Asami felt like crying right now since she totally forgot about his chocolate milk. She quickly went back and fetched him his order of the chocolate milk and she brought over a new beverage which was the chocolate milk. SHe bowed, "Sorry," and handed him the chocolate milk. @Jacob Berry

Asami heard a cute voice behind her and she turned around and saw a cute girl standing behind her, she was so adorable. "Hii, it's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?" Asami told her. @ThugSama

sprouhtt said:
"Oh my stars and kittens, I am so sorry." Asami felt like crying right now since she totally forgot about his chocolate milk. She quickly went back and fetched him his order of the chocolate milk and she brought over a new beverage which was the chocolate milk. SHe bowed, "Sorry," and handed him the chocolate milk. @Jacob Berry
Asami heard a cute voice behind her and she turned around and saw a cute girl standing behind her, she was so adorable. "Hii, it's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?" Asami told her. @ThugSama
"I'm Natsuki, what's your name?" Natsuki asked, her eyes glimmering with excitement. Her ears were pointed up, and her pupils were large, signalling that she was feeling playful. "Your ears are reeeaaally cute!" She complemented her, having the urge to touch them.

Mat took the glass of chocolate milk, taking small sips and slow ones. He felt embarrassed drinking the chocolate milk, especially with Mako around. Offering a thankful smile to Asami he bowed his head slightly, "Thank you very much, Ms. Asami. No need to worry either. We all make mistakes, we aren't perfect, it is what makes humans and nekos so unique and fascinating." He takes another sip, thinking he should have said purrfect, since well, he was surrounded by Nekos. @sprouhtt

@sprouhtt[/URL]
"Thank you and enjoy," SHe said with a smile and walked back to the new girl.

ThugSama said:
"I'm Natsuki, what's your name?" Natsuki asked, her eyes glimmering with excitement. Her ears were pointed up, and her pupils were large, signalling that she was feeling playful. "Your ears are reeeaaally cute!" She complemented her, having the urge to touch them.
"My name is Asami, you have a very lovely name Natsuki." She said as she smiled and tilted her head a bit. Asami twirled her pointer finger around a strand of her hair.

@Jacob Berry "A sadist?" It's not everyday one gets to be labeled as someone who enjoys inflicting pain on others, so naturally, the question is sure to raise some confusion.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" She asks, not being able to contain her chuckle when she notices the slight dusting of red on the man's cheeks.

'Who knew handing someone a cup of chocolate milk could get them so flustered? This requires further study.'

sprouhtt said:
"Thank you and enjoy," SHe said with a smile and walked back to the new girl.
"My name is Asami, you have a very lovely name Natsuki." She said as she smiled and tilted her head a bit. Asami twirled her pointer finger around a strand of her hair.
"Hnnn... th-thank you...!" Natsuki thanked her appreciatively and rolled from her tippy toes to her heels, back and forth. "Your name is nice too!" She said with a blush.

"Yes a Sadist." He offered a few nods, sipping his chocolate milk now. His cheeks had returned to their normal color, slowly but they did. He let out a "Hmm" and rubbed his chin, looking at Mako, thinking she may be a Masochist in truth, he wasn't sure, "Well, you just seem like that type. Always plotting something. Usually something that messes with people, and you enjoy doing that." His hair flowed a bit as he looked out a window and back at Mako, "Or are you a Masochist, Ms. Mako?" @ObviouslySketchy

@Jacob Berry "A...A what?" The girl stutters, unable to form a coherent response. Her cheeks grow darker by the second until her face resembles the color of a tomato.

"Matsuda-san! Your assumptions are getting more p-preposterous by the minute!" Mako huffs, puffing up her cheeks and refusing to make eye-contact.

"The nerve!" She is unable to properly respond to the man's question so all that is left for her to do is quietly grumble under her breath. A masochist? Her? What a ridiculous thought.

"A masochist. You know, some one that likes being denied and being punished." He said casually, finishing his chocolate milk. Blinking at the now Tomato Red Neko, wondering if she really was, "Well, isn't that you are either an S or an M? I mean, you seem like an S but you never know." He shrugged lightly, wondering why she was getting very flustered, was it an embarrassing question? Frowning as she began to grumble, knowing that he did something wrong he bowed his head slightly, "I apologize for asking such an insensitive and embarrassing question, Ms. Mako." @sprouhtt

Natsuki wanted to talk to two sitting at the table, but she didn't want to butt into the conversation. Although, the neko looked quite embarrassed, so she decided to take a chance and jump in. "Uh, hello! Are you guys okay over here?" She asked, taking a small risk with this one. She loved making new friends, but she hoped it wasn't a bad time.

@Jacob Berry @ObviouslySketchy

Mat looks over at Natsuki, offering a small smile, his blue hair moving as he looked at her, "Why hello there. What a cute little Neko you are." He looked at Mako and back at Natsuki, not sure if he was allowed to compliment her or any of the workers like that, "We are quite fine, thank you for asking. You can join us if you want." Motioning to the open seat he gave her an encouraging nod.

@ThugSama

ThugSama said:
"Hnnn... th-thank you...!" Natsuki thanked her appreciatively and rolled from her tippy toes to her heels, back and forth. "Your name is nice too!" She said with a blush.
"Uhh I guess you can go around cleaning the tables since that's the easiest job right now, we don't have a lot of customers as of right now." Asami said to Natsuki.

@Jacob Berry "Hmm..if one would be to answer from a purely hypothetical point of view... I would say that I don't particularly enjoy causing pain, so I suppose that the only option remaining is masochist." Mako answered once she deemed herself composed enough to not stutter. "Oi, next time you plan on asking something embarrassing, a heads-up would be nice." She complains half heartedly, scratching the back of her head.

Mat nods a few times, intrigued by this new found answer, he narrowed his eyes and nods again, "Makes sense. You do seem more of a prankster than a Sadist, so Masochist would be the correct answer." He made a mental note not to ask embarrassing or sensitive questions to Mako, as she might make a deal of it, still he couldn't resist teasing her, even though he would rarely even make a joke, "What color panties did you decided on today?" He tilts his head, looking clueless and as if it was a genuine question. @ObviouslySketchy (I had to :P )

"What a lovely name. Well, it is very nice too meet you, Ms. Natsuki." He offered a smile and continued, "I am Matsuda Kenshin. You probably have or probably have not heard of me." He cleared his throat, "Feel free to call me Mat, Ms. Natsuki." He slid off his dark blue jacket, letting it rest on the chair, his light blue button up and dark blue tie still very neat.

@ThugSama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back