• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

Mina had grabbed the bread and hidden under the counter. She was eagerly eating the bread. Her hands were dirty and the bread became dirty where she touched ut. Yet it did not bother her. Dirty bread was better than no bread.

"I don't know you well enough to call you such things, Miss Natsuki." He offered a nod, "Plus, being formal is nothing that is bad." He waved a hand, trying to persuade her. Stifling a yawn he smiled, "Very well, but..." He put up his index finger, "You have to let me call you Natsuki." @ThugSama ( @ObviouslySketchy I need to know Mako's pantie color ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Mat looked back at Mako, wondering why she hadn't answered his question, tilting his head slightly he cleared his throat, trying to gain her attention, "Miss Mako, you've yet to answer my question." Running his right hand through his blue hair he notices he messed up, "Miss Mako, May I please know what color underwear you are wearing?" He had forgotten his manners and formality! @ObviouslySketchy ((MUWHAHAHWH >:3))

Asami heard Mako, and Mat talking and the word underwear color slipped out and Asami's eyes widened. Asami was about to burst out in laughter and she casually walks to the counter that was behind Mako, and began cleaning the counter down. Asami refilled the napkins as well as putting in fresh flowers.

(I'm cracking up hahah @Jacob Berry )

Last edited by a moderator:
Harutora slowly wakes up as he yawns and looks at his empty cup "Hmph..." He thought as he looks at Asami "Miss Asami" He said loud enough for her to hear her

Mina heard the conversation. The small girl crawled to a position from where she could see Mako´s underwear. She was very little as she crawled and was of a low height anyway. Therefore she was hard to notice.

(Now i need the color, @ObviouslySketchy )

Asami hears her name being called, she turns around and hears Harutora. Asami walked over to him,"Yes, do you need me to get you anything?" She asked him as she placed her hand on her lap. @Pyka the Pikachu

Mako leans back in her seat, wondering how in the world has the conversation took such a sudden turn. One second, here she was, talking about music and the next she is asked about the color of her undergarments? How is that even possible?

Trying to ignore the dusting of red on her cheeks that just doesn't seem to go away, Mako crosses her arms in front of her, trying to ignore the conversation going on around her. Everything seems to be going well; that is, until she spots one of the current customers crouching under the table and looking straight underneath her...her...SKIRT?!

"KYAAAAA!"

((I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT, I TOTALLY KNEW ITTT!! @Ami the breadling IT'S YOUR FAULT, @Jacob Berry ><))

((....they're white with little cartoon characters on them. ><))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Mina is no coworker...)

Mina got up and smiled at Mat. "Her underwear is white with some character... I don´t know it... But that must mean it is from tv...", the girl said and smiled. Her face, her hands, her clothes and her bread were dirty.

@Jacob Berry @ObviouslySketchy

"Eh...white painties?" He said in a weird expression while looking at the other people and sighs as he looks at Asami "More decaf coffee please"

((Gomen, @Ami the breadling , I am currently stuffed with cold medicine so my brain is a little fuzzy. I'll edit the post :3 AND YOU, @Jacob Berry YOU WILL PAAAAAAYYY! VENGEANCE WILL BE MIIIINNEEEE!))

Mat looked at the little neko, offering a smile, patting her head, "I see. Thank you, little one." He offered a smile before seeing how dirty she was. Pulling out a handkerchief, he wiped some dirt off her face and offered a small smile before looking back up at Mako, "White panties with characters on them. I assume the are cute characters. Girls are into that right?" He nods confidently, "No need to be ashamed! I too have worn boxers with characters and symbols." He didn't know, but he was definitely making this situation worse. @Ami the breadling @ObviouslySketchy ((I KNOW I WILL! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Eh...white painties?" He said in a weird expression while looking at the other people and sighs as he looks at Asami "More decaf coffee please"

[/QUOTE]
"Apparently," She said with a shrug thinking that it was highly inappropriate for them to be asking about that but deep down Asami was laughing at the thought. Asami was glad she had amazing and hilarious co-workers and customers. "Sure thing Harutora," Asami said and went over to the coffee pot and poured in more coffee for him. She brought it over to him with a smile, she placed it in front of him. Asami yawned a bit as she rubbed her eyes,'I can't wait to come home,' She thought to herself and walked over to what she was doing from before.

'What is happening; is everyone here on drugs?' Mako despairs, her face now cherry red. She can feel the blush crawling down her neck like a weed and she quickly crosses her legs, though the damage has already been done.

"Why would you do that?" She directs her question at the other girl and her voice almost cracks in the middle of the sentence; another sign of her mortification. If only a hole would open up in the ground and swallow her up, she could escape from this ridiculous situation.

"Please stop talking about it." She grumbles, refusing to look at the man currently detailing the history of his own undergarments. 'That is not a mental image I am comfortable with.'

Desperately searching for something that could serve as her escape, her eyes land on Asami. Sweet, sweet Asami who will hopefully help her out in her time of need.

"Asami-chan, help mee!" She wails, looking at the girl with large, pleading eyes.

@Ami the breadling @Jacob Berry @sprouhtt

ObviouslySketchy said:
'What is happening; is everyone here on drugs?' Mako despairs, her face now cherry red. She can feel the blush crawling down her neck like a weed and she quickly crosses her legs, though the damage has already been done.
"Why would you do that?" She directs her question at the other girl and her voice almost cracks in the middle of the sentence; another sign of her mortification. If only a hole would open up in the ground and swallow her up, she could escape from this ridiculous situation.

"Please stop talking about it." She grumbles, refusing to look at the man currently detailing the history of his own undergarments. 'That is not a mental image I am comfortable with.'

Desperately searching for something that could serve as her escape, her eyes land on Asami. Sweet, sweet Asami who will hopefully help her out in her time of need.

"Asami-chan, help mee!" She wails, looking at the girl with large, pleading eyes.

@Ami the breadling @Jacob Berry @sprouhtt
The littke girl looked at Mako excusingly. "Pl-Please do not be mad... I thought if i helped that man, he night be willing to give me a little from his drink. I am very thirsty...", the small Neko explained.

Mat tilted his head, looking like a lost puppy as Mako turned a cherry red, wondering what had her so flustered. Was it because of me? He thought to himself, the thought was soon lost though. He looked at Mina and back at Mako, "She is just a little kid, you can't be that mad at her." He defended the little girl, thinking it wasn't right to question the little rascal. Noticing that this was indeed his fault, he came up with a master plan, to curb Mako's embarrassment, he looked at Asami, "Why don't you also share what color your undergarments are? I'll share too." He cleared his throat, for someone afraid of being seen drinking chocolate milk, he was handling this very well, and obliviously, "I am wearing a light blue pair of boxers." He offered a smile, "Better, Miss Mako?" He looked down at Mina and offered her his cup of chocolate milk, half still left, "Have the rest. Also, don't answer the question I just asked Miss Asami." @Ami the breadling ((>:3 Anywho. brb)

Mina looked at the drink distrustingly. She had never seen or tasted chocolate milk before.

"W-Why is it brown? Brown water will make me sick!", she said, obviously sure that Mat tried to poison her.

@Jacob Berry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back