• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

"well... we both seemed to like sci-fi as far as we can tell, so why don't we search for a sci-fi movie?"

"Hmm how about, the alien movies? It's been a while since I've watched any of those"

"oh... umm... I guess we could watch Alien, you might need to keep me company overnight though... I don't really want you to do that..."

"I don't mind, its not like my house is that far so it isn't that big of a hassle"

"I can sleep on the couch if you like, I didn't see any spare mattresses when I unloaded the moving truck"

"well either that or we could share... but I don't think we're at the point where we can sleep in the same bed..."

"I kinda agree, we did only start dating... I rather not rush things to fast..." he rubbed the back of his head "you sure you want to watch this?"

"Alright then, put it on whenever your ready" he would move closer to her so she'd feel more comfortable watching

He would place his arm around her and kept the popcorn on his lap for them as they watched the movie together

Brian would gently lean his head on hers "if it's too scary, why don't we just change it... I don't exactly want to leave you with nightmares"

He would pause the movie as he looked to her "You don't need to force yourself to watch movies you know, I'd be fine with any movie you'd like to watch"

"alright then, I'll tidy this place up so I can sleep on the couch, I suppose I'll see you in the morning for breakfast then" smiles at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back