• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Neeko seeks companions!

Neeko

The Curious Chameleon
It is all said in the title, friends!

I am seeking an ally, or allies to roleplay with!

Neeko considers herself to be..semi-literate, but very very adaptable. Can become anybody!

Neeko also fits in anywhere...kinda! Big Castles and Dragons? Easy, Neeko deals with dragons all of the time! Spacey planet adventure? Neeko is IN! Neeko can do anything!

Neeko is also capable of splendid romance! Am hopeless flirt, really.

So come, friends, let us have a fantastic time together!!

(If the Neeko-speak is confusing, essentially I'm looking for a semi-literate rp partner. I'm open to almost any ideas and settings, though I'm not good at roleplaying fandoms of which I'm not familiar with. Just PM me and we can discuss, I'm quite friendly!)

It is all said in the title, friends!

I am seeking an ally, or allies to roleplay with!

Neeko considers herself to be..semi-literate, but very very adaptable. Can become anybody!

Neeko also fits in anywhere...kinda! Big Castles and Dragons? Easy, Neeko deals with dragons all of the time! Spacey planet adventure? Neeko is IN! Neeko can do anything!

Neeko is also capable of splendid romance! Am hopeless flirt, really.

So come, friends, let us have a fantastic time together!!

(If the Neeko-speak is confusing, essentially I'm looking for a semi-literate rp partner. I'm open to almost any ideas and settings, though I'm not good at roleplaying fandoms of which I'm not familiar with. Just PM me and we can discuss, I'm quite friendly!)
I'm interested if you are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back