• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Needing Partners

Angelofwishes7

Cuddly Red Panda

Hello! I'm looking for rping partners or any of the following down below, or for a free writing!

Some of my conditions/information...

• The only condition I have for free writings is that you pm me a simple or basic idea you have for an rp and we can talk about it. Free writings can be based off anything you wish.
  • I prefer to do pm rather then over the posts, but I can try on posts if it makes you more comfortable.
  • I am a collage student and tend to get on at least once a day or once every-other day but there are times that I may not be on for a few days.
  • If I don't reply in 48 hours, feel free to msg me, sometimes I get busy or get distracted with other role-plays or video games and need a friendly reminder.
  • Please don't randomly drop out. I really try to get on every day or every other day but at times it gets hard and I will not be able to for a few days. If I think that that may happen I will try my hardest to tell you before hand, all I ask is that you try to do the same for me.
  • I tend to write in 1st person, but can write in 3rd. 3rd person just takes me a bit longer to write out.
  • Please try to write at least 5+ sentences. I try to get at least a short paragraph or more when replying but I completely understand that there are times when you may not be able to think of a reply.
  • I prefer using OCs and only controlling two or three characters max.
  • I don't mind romance as long as it controlled. I won't do falling in love the first time they meet or anything that breaks the sites rules.
  • I don't mind a few grammatical mistakes or spelling errors, it happens I understand. Please no overload of errors though. The writings should be legible and easy to read through without having to pause to reread or try to figure out whats going on.

Some of my favorite genres/types for Free writings...

• Fantasy
  • Animal (furry or just regular animals)
  • Sci-fi
  • Dice
  • Adventure

Video games...

• Fallout
  • Halo
  • Pokemon
  • Skyrim
  • Red Dead Redemption

Super Hero worlds... (play as either the good or the bad side)

• Batman (DC)
  • Hawkeye (avengers)
  • Iron Man (avengers)
  • Captain America (avengers)
  • Dear Devil (marvel)
  • Deadpool (marvel)

Anime... (Movies and Shows)

• Naruto
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Inuyasha
  • Death note
  • Spirited away
  • Bleach
  • Fruit basket
  • Princess Mononoke

Books...

• Harry Potter series
  • Hunger Games series
  • Ender's Game
  • Cirque du freak series
  • Warrior cat series

Movies...

• Purge
  • Underworld
  • Star Wars
  • Ratatouille
  • Big Hero Six
  • Finding Nemo

Role-plays I really enjoy doing...

• Zombie Apocalypse
  • Underground City
  • Demons vs Angels (Hell vs Heaven)
  • Werewolves and vampires
  • Alice in Wonderland based
  • DnD (dungeons and dragons) based

I'd love to do a roleplay with you, would you like to talk about it over PM?

SerenaStark said:
I can rp avengers! Would you do a Tony X OC pairing?
Sure that should be fine, I will warn you though. I'm not the best as playing as characters that I personally didn't make so the personality or how they act may be off by a little and i'm sorry if that happens. Just PM me whenever and we can talk about the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back