• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need third player for MxMxM mage adventure !

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
Hey everyone! Thanks for checking out this thread- like the title says, we ( me and spacepirate spacepirate ) are looking for a third player to join us in an MxMxM fantasy adventure. The basic plot centers around three mages from different specializations and backgrounds, who all joined a Mage’s Guild to accept quests and go on adventures! Currently, the overarching plots are flexible, but we’re seeking anyone interested in writing a character to go on an adventure with two other mages, and potentially developing a poly romance between the three of them!

Post length is flexible, but at least a paragraph give or take would be ideal. If you like worldbuilding, character driven plots, and of course, the potential for MxM romance, go ahead and send a PM or post here and we can hash something out! Thanks!

Hey!! If there’s romance I’d like to join! When you say mage, is that any magic user? I have my sweet boy, Jiang, who is a cleric! He’s a very kind soul and could definitely help keep things light and fun!

Hello! I'd definitely be open to trying something like this with you and your friend (assuming it's still open): I've always been enamored with magic users!

Hey!! If there’s romance I’d like to join!
Hello! I'd definitely be open to trying something like this with you and your friend (assuming it's still open): I've always been enamored with magic users!
heyo! the original rp got a different person as our third, but seeing as there's two people interested, would the two of you like to run another rp with the same concept with me? i'm totally down for it if you two are!

and to answer your previous question, i'd be totally ok with a cleric character :]

Oh dang, I'm very late but if you're ever looking for an RP with eventual poly romance again please let me know :]

heyo! the original rp got a different person as our third, but seeing as there's two people interested, would the two of you like to run another rp with the same concept with me? i'm totally down for it if you two are!

and to answer your previous question, i'd be totally ok with a cleric character :]
Yeah I'd still be open to giving something like this a shot, for sure!

Oh dang, I'm very late but if you're ever looking for an RP with eventual poly romance again please let me know :]
hey, i have a big craving for poly plots, so i'd love to try something with you as well ! (yeah, i have way too much free time for rp, i know aghsdkj)

Yeah I'd still be open to giving something like this a shot, for sure!
awesome !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back