• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need someone for a Fantasy medieval rp!

BaldurAnthology

Chosen of Rillifane
Hey there.. I have a starter already written out and a conversation ready to use it in. What I need is a good partner, someone who can write multiple paragraphs or novella, and who's interested in a Fantasy medieval RP with Romance and stuff in it. Please message me via PM if you are interested. For those of you who are new to the site and do not know how to do this, you click on my portrait there and a little overlay will come up with my RP information etc. Then you click the option that says "Start Conversation" and do what you gotta do. Hope to hear from people soon! Prefer a female willing to play someone of noble birth.. but if there are any nice guys interested in a romance Rp with me ;) I won't say no..

There are elements of Magic, Romance, Medieval and Fantasy style Violence which includes the use of Bows, magic, Swords and other such weapons to kill non player characters. If you do not want those such things in your RP, I regret that this RP will not be the one for you.

Looking for people who can write good quality, long posts with good spelling and decent grammar frequently, as I will attempt to post as often as my life allows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested. I don't have private messaging yet, but should soon enough. Do you have a specific setting in mind, more so than just fantasy/medieval?

I would love to do a role play with you! Ibe got several ideas I will send you once I get pm privalages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back