• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need RP Partners

Babygirl76020

Hello all! I am Chrissy, but you can also call me Chris, or Christine! College is out right now for me, so I will have quite a bit of freetime. However, in January I will begin to have a lot less time because college is starting back. Major thing everyone needs to know, I am still trying to learn how to Role-play. I have Rped a couple of times. However, I think I'm doing okay, but if you do not want to take the time to be patient with me, and if I make mistakes correct me then you do not have to PM me! I will try my hardest to keep up with you, and I will appreciate anyone who is actually willing to help me learn!

Rules;

-I only play female, I might be able to play the male role, because I do have male characters created, but like I said I am new to this and playing a male role is something I have not tried yet. Equally.

-Pairings- I do MxF and FxF roles.

-Be polite, please? If I find you to be rude, I won't answer you. Just being honest.

-At this time, I'm looking for a semi-literate role play. My main reason for looking for semi-literate rather than literate is because of me. Since I am fairly new I am not so sure I could keep up with the Literate role-players at the moment! Although that does not mean that here in the near future I will not try!

Genres-

Fandoms:

Twilight

Harry Potter

Divergent

Hunger Games

Titanic

(Those are the main ones I like but like I said I will try any if someone is willing to help me get better at Role-Playing)

Original Genres:

-Arranged Marriages

-High School Life (Like New student in school, or teenage romance)

-Vampires/Human

-College/ Young Adult Life

Anything to do with romance

Long lost siblings.

Forbidden Romance

Rodeo Romance!

As I said I need all the help I can get. I will not refuse any RP, if I do not think I can do your topic I will let you know. In which case, you can either come up with another RP or you can find someone else! Hope to hear from y'all real soon!
:)

Titanic work? And what is semi-literal roleplayer mean? I've never heard the term before, so....

Yes Titanic is great, and semi-literate means means anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs. I'm not good enough to write 8 paragraphs yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

Nevermind then...wow...I can barely write 1 paragraph. But if you'd still like to, go ahead.

-College/ Young Adult Life

Sounds interesting! I would love to do this. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs.

Hey, I am interested in an arranged marriage, or the vampire/human one, but could you maybe do a werewolf/human romance? And if you want as well, we can double up.

I've been roleplaying for a couple years now and would consider myself semi-literate. I'm working on becoming more detailed and such, but I am very willing to work with you! I would be able to play pretty much any gender, but would prefer to stick to straight roleplays if possible. As for the type, i'd be up fire any of the genres you mentioned. :)

When I meant double up, I meant as two people instead of one. And just think of Rp as a story you and another person are creating. I'll send you a message soon.

Babygirl76020 said:
Anything to do with romance
This.

Hahaha i'm interested to RP with you :D . I'm okay with playing M/F, so you can do any genre with me :D . PM me if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back