• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need New Partner

1 x 1 ᏒᎾᏞᎬᏢᏞᎪᎽ ᏢᎪᏒᏆᏁᎬᏒ ᏁᎬᎬᎠᎬᎠ

So as it seems, I have not been here for a very long time, which also equates that I do not have many roleplay partners that are active much, because of this, I need new partners! I don't have many requirements (See below), and I'm open to a bunch of different plots, and ideas (not to mention how many fandoms I have know how in, its almost scary).

ᎳhᎪᏆ Ꭵ bᏒᎥᏁᎶ ᏆᎾ ᏆhᎬ ᏆᎪbᏞᎬ

Now you may ask, what do I, Rey, bring to the table! Well, here's your answer!

• Literate: As I write on a daily basis, and I have read every grammar book, I have happened across in my wide expense of library space (i.e Public Library), and carefully reading my sentences, I have become very literate!
  • Dedication: I love building my characters, I love making them feel real, I love breathing life into them, thus, I enjoy a very long, well built roleplay world, and thus, I will bring many ideas, and/or suggestions to the table. I also will try to be active for as long as possible, (At least 4-5 posts a day).
  • Awesome Faceclaims, and horrible sense of humor: Yes, you did read that right, I have a very bad sense of humor, and thus you'll have to deal with horrible puns, references or whatever else comes to my foul mind!
  • Open to a lot of ideas: I love literally anything ranging from adorable romance, to bone chilling plots, you name it, I'm sure I can think something up for it. War plots, coffee shop AUs, I've probably got a little something tucked away inside my brain.
  • Communication: This, is the true key to a good roleplay, if you, or I become bored, or we need to change things, or heck even if you need time off due to personal issues, its good to tell the other, as this will prevent misunderstanding!
  • And finally, I literally love any type of love: Yes, that's right boys and girls, I will write out Boy x Boy, Girl x Girl, Boy x Girl, you name it, I'll take a stab at it!

ᎳhᎪᏆ Ꭵ ᎳᎪᏁᏆ ᎽᎾu ᏆᎾ bᏒᎥᏁᎶ!

I'm not as picky with my partners as one might think, in fact I'm rather, as people tend to put it 'Chill' about the way I do things! This is what I want you to do as my partner!

• Be Literate: A few misspells here and there is fine, as long as its not like every word, because I know that some people here don't have English as they're first language! I also do like to have more then one-liners, I prefer paragraphs though, so try if you can, if you are completely stumped a one liner will do!
  • Be Dedicated!: I don't want an roleplay partner who does half-assed (excuse my French Mes amis) work on the plot and characters! I want someone who will take the time (Heck it can take days) to build the world, plot, and characters with me!
  • Open Minded: I'd prefer someone very open minded, as some of my ideas are a bit- as others would put it- strange in a normal person's sense. I also need someone to deal with my horrid sense of humor!
  • And lastly!: I need someone who won't drop me, and will tell me when they have to leave!

Now for what you've all been waiting for!

ᏢᏞᎾᏆs ᎪᏁᎠ ᎥᎠᎬᎪs!

* means I really want to do this idea!

First things first!

List of Fandoms!

• Hetalia *
  • Attack on Titan
  • Harry Potter *
  • Studio Ghibli AUs *
  • Maximum Ride series

Pairing Ideas!

• Student x Teacher (I know this is overused, but I like the idea)
  • Solider x Civilian (That could be interesting) *
  • Dancer x Marching band member
  • Band member x Choir member (Oh what a scandal!) *

I don't have a lot of these, because usually I just let Romance flow-

That is all for now! Post below if you wish to roleplay with me!

-Rey

Hi there! If you don't mind a partner who can write over seven paragraphs on a creative day and can get a little too talkative OOC, then I would love to discuss some plot ideas with you. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM.

Hi, I'm looking for romance RPs right now, so if you'd be interested, shoot me a PM?

Helloooo!

I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. ovo I have a few plots in mind actually --

Can we discuss over PM?

I think a good Hetalia roleplay could have the potential to be really fun, but I'm also interested in Band Member x Choir Member. So.. we could probably brainstorm both and choose which we end up preferring? Maybe? xD

If you can manage multiple RPs at a time, I have a plot idea I'd like to run by you.

We have this fantasy kingdom. It's in a perpetual state of civil war between its two factions. The Prince of Faction A leads his men into battle and kills the prince of Faction B, who is the Princess's brother. Wanting revenge, she pleads with King B to let her kill Prince A, and he accepts. Meantime, King A wants to make peace with King B and proposes an arranged marriage between Prince and Princess. Seeing an opportunity, King B accepts.

So Prince and Princess are basically married enemies. But what ultimately draws them together is a mutual desire to end the civil war, which may prove stronger than a desire for vengeance. And as it turns out, there are some who profit greatly from the war and would kill to keep it going.

I would very much so like to try either the soldier X civilian or the band X choir! I am a musician (a choir member) myself so anything musical always sounds fun! PM me if you would like to roleplay with me!

hey i would be interested in the soldier x civilian plot! :)

if this is still open haha

I would love to talk a Harry Potter plot with you (:

I've been role playing for roughly six years and I'm willing to have all sorts of fun with plots and such! Just let me know!

giphy.gif

Rynnthewriter said:
I also do like to have more then one-liners
Grammar Freak mode: "than", not "then".~

Rynnthewriter said:

1 x 1 ᏒᎾᏞᎬᏢᏞᎪᎽ ᏢᎪᏒᏆᏁᎬᏒ ᏁᎬᎬᎠᎬᎠ

So as it seems, I have not been here for a very long time, which also equates that I do not have many roleplay partners that are active much, because of this, I need new partners! I don't have many requirements (See below), and I'm open to a bunch of different plots, and ideas (not to mention how many fandoms I have know how in, its almost scary).

ᎳhᎪᏆ Ꭵ bᏒᎥᏁᎶ ᏆᎾ ᏆhᎬ ᏆᎪbᏞᎬ

Now you may ask, what do I, Rey, bring to the table! Well, here's your answer!

• Literate: As I write on a daily basis, and I have read every grammar book, I have happened across in my wide expense of library space (i.e Public Library), and carefully reading my sentences, I have become very literate!
  • Dedication: I love building my characters, I love making them feel real, I love breathing life into them, thus, I enjoy a very long, well built roleplay world, and thus, I will bring many ideas, and/or suggestions to the table. I also will try to be active for as long as possible, (At least 4-5 posts a day).
  • Awesome Faceclaims, and horrible sense of humor: Yes, you did read that right, I have a very bad sense of humor, and thus you'll have to deal with horrible puns, references or whatever else comes to my foul mind!
  • Open to a lot of ideas: I love literally anything ranging from adorable romance, to bone chilling plots, you name it, I'm sure I can think something up for it. War plots, coffee shop AUs, I've probably got a little something tucked away inside my brain.
  • Communication: This, is the true key to a good roleplay, if you, or I become bored, or we need to change things, or heck even if you need time off due to personal issues, its good to tell the other, as this will prevent misunderstanding!
  • And finally, I literally love any type of love: Yes, that's right boys and girls, I will write out Boy x Boy, Girl x Girl, Boy x Girl, you name it, I'll take a stab at it!

ᎳhᎪᏆ Ꭵ ᎳᎪᏁᏆ ᎽᎾu ᏆᎾ bᏒᎥᏁᎶ!

I'm not as picky with my partners as one might think, in fact I'm rather, as people tend to put it 'Chill' about the way I do things! This is what I want you to do as my partner!

• Be Literate: A few misspells here and there is fine, as long as its not like every word, because I know that some people here don't have English as they're first language! I also do like to have more then one-liners, I prefer paragraphs though, so try if you can, if you are completely stumped a one liner will do!
  • Be Dedicated!: I don't want an roleplay partner who does half-assed (excuse my French Mes amis) work on the plot and characters! I want someone who will take the time (Heck it can take days) to build the world, plot, and characters with me!
  • Open Minded: I'd prefer someone very open minded, as some of my ideas are a bit- as others would put it- strange in a normal person's sense. I also need someone to deal with my horrid sense of humor!
  • And lastly!: I need someone who won't drop me, and will tell me when they have to leave!

Now for what you've all been waiting for!

ᏢᏞᎾᏆs ᎪᏁᎠ ᎥᎠᎬᎪs!

* means I really want to do this idea!

First things first!

List of Fandoms!

• Hetalia *
  • Attack on Titan
  • Harry Potter *
  • Studio Ghibli AUs *
  • Maximum Ride series

Pairing Ideas!

• Student x Teacher (I know this is overused, but I like the idea)
  • Solider x Civilian (That could be interesting) *
  • Dancer x Marching band member
  • Band member x Choir member (Oh what a scandal!) *

I don't have a lot of these, because usually I just let Romance flow-

That is all for now! Post below if you wish to roleplay with me!

-Rey
Harry Potter is my default here.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back