• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

MariLin said:
Malaya grinned and nodded at him. "Alright then, Jason," she said to him.
Calixto nodded as Malayas mother hug her "i miss u nso much my dear red riding hood" she said as her grand mother look at her as a red cape flow on her hands and she said " malaya why have u throw such a gift?" she ask.

JessBeth said:
"Huh...." She touch her ear. "Oh....it must have been fell off when I went to bed....." She feeling hot from lost night and she believe it was Calixto who give her a rough night. "Calitxo....." She kiss him again with lustful feeling and look at him. "Let go back to bed......please?" She asked for an invitation.
Knowing that her earring is gone, that mean there a chance for her to get pregnant.
Calixto look at her as he felt it was a good chance to get her pregnant as well as he stood up and hug her but something feels very off not only did she smell like wine from last night but she somehow smell like she got into a rough time.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Calixto look at her as he felt it was a good chance to get her pregnant as well as he stood up and hug her but something feels very off not only did she smell like wine from last night but she somehow smell like she got into a rough time.

[/QUOTE]
"Hm? You're ticking me...." Nina giggle as she hug him. "What wrong, my love?"

JessBeth said:
"Hm? You're ticking me...." Nina giggle as she hug him. "What wrong, my love?"
Calixto look aqt nina "love do u remember the time u got into bed u look rather just finish up with simething" nhe said as he touch her cheeks gently and look into her eyes

As they spent their time, cozying up, feeling a joy. Nothing can come between them. What they don't know that a dark secret will reveal in their near future.

(Ok, @Astaroth Suzumiya, are you ready for this? This time, is going to be timeskip for a 3 mouths)

JessBeth said:
As they spent their time, cozying up, feeling a joy. Nothing can come between them. What they don't know that a dark secret will reveal in their near future.
(Ok, @Astaroth Suzumiya, are you ready for this? This time, is going to be timeskip for a 3 mouths)
(hell yeah i am ahahahah)

Calixto enjoy the time with nina and he hope nothing will ever break them apart.

(Alright then)

~~3 Mouths Later~~

Princess Nina and her husband, Calitxo is living in the cabin. Since Nina prefer to be free from royalty and make Calitxo happy, they sneak off from Vales of the Fairies World and start living in the cabin. The sad part is in the Human world, they don't have any portions to make Nina a human size. So Nina is in a fairy form.

"Hmm~Hmm~" Nina is taking care of the garden from the fronts. She is waiting for Calitxo to return.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

(hey how about the neklace for human size Calixto gave u?)

Calixto got back in the cabin as he place his hood down "love im back" he said with a smile and place down his hunting gear.

JessBeth said:
(I thought it was broke when Prince Winston pull it off)
"Welcome home, my love!' She fly to his face and kiss him on the nose. "How was you're hunt?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya
(no he just throw it away but im suppose 3 weeks he could return it back to her so she can be at her human size)

Calixto smile as her as he hug her getly and not to squash her "well how was the child?" he ask her

(Ok alright, but I have a twist idea when Nina transform back into a human)

"Well....." Nina look back at the plant pot. Its show a little sprout. "Its sound asleep...." Nina got fly to the sprouts. "I can't wait to see our first child....." Nina said as she sound happy. "Oh....did you find the necklace?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
(Ok alright, but I have a twist idea when Nina transform back into a human)
"Well....." Nina look back at the plant pot. Its show a little sprout. "Its sound asleep...." Nina got fly to the sprouts. "I can't wait to see our first child....." Nina said as she sound happy. "Oh....did you find the necklace?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya
(okey then ahahah xD )

Calixto smile as he look at the pot "thats a good sigh nina" he said with a smile as he look at nina "well yes i do have the it" he said as he took his back and show the necklace "yeah it kinda got into the tree so it took me hard to get it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back