• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled and shook her head. "Nu-uh."

[/QUOTE]
Rupert nodded gleefully. "Yes you are," he told her, tickling her sides.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Calixto look at the Fairy and nodded as he join them while Prince Winston sigh and nodded a little bit mad about what happen.

[/QUOTE]
The boys fairies give Calitxo a good drinks as they saying good for him for making Princess Nina a baby.

the girls give Nina a special drinks that will be happy for her future.

The two guards give Prince Winston a drinks for him.

JessBeth said:
The boys fairies give Calitxo a good drinks as they saying good for him for making Princess Nina a baby.
the girls give Nina a special drinks that will be happy for her future.

The two guards give Prince Winston a drinks for him.
Calixto smile at them and thank them for being kind as he drink up while Prince Winston drink up as he sigh from defeat but would he accept it?

Its 5 hours,

Nina is all drunk from "special drinks". She is gelding to her room, but her eyes are so droopy that she open to the guest room and sleep on the bed.

The guys are drinking more as they see Calixto passes out on table.

"Prince Winston....you should stop drinking and go to sleep...." One of the guard stop him to drinking and tell him to go to the room.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

JessBeth said:
Its 5 hours,
Nina is all drunk from "special drinks". She is gelding to her room, but her eyes are so droopy that she open to the guest room and sleep on the bed.

The guys are drinking more as they see Calixto passes out on table.

"Prince Winston....you should stop drinking and go to sleep...." One of the guard stop him to drinking and tell him to go to the room.

@Astaroth Suzumiya
Prince Winston sigh as he stop and stand up drunkly as he walk away, maybe tomorrow he shall head back to his kingdom

(u know even thoe prince Winston is kind of a evil i like to ship him with piper eheeh )

(How about this, after his night with Nina, he can go back to his kingdom and take Piper with him, like force her, hehe)

Nina is sleeping in the bed as she cover herself in blanket.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Calixto sigh "hey" he said as he sit beside her "malaya u know i can help u see your family again" he said as he look in the sky "even your grandmother"

[/QUOTE]
Malaya looked at him and nodded. She knew what was going to happen next, and she wanted it.

MariLin said:
Malaya looked at him and nodded. She knew what was going to happen next, and she wanted it.
Jason look at her "close your eyes and count to 3 when u wake up u... u know what will happen" he said as he cut his hand and create a circle around her "trust me malaya" he said again as the light start to bright up around them and the song of healing is rising up and 3 sould start to go down to the heaven.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She yelped in giggled, trying to move away. "N-noo~!" She exclaimed.

[/QUOTE]
Rupert laughed some more, not about to let Echo get away.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She teared up from the laughter, laughing loudly as she still attempted to move away.

[/QUOTE]
Rupert finally let her get away from him. He was still laughing. "We should be reaching my place soon," he said to her.

DaManofWar said:
Rupert finally let her get away from him. He was still laughing. "We should be reaching my place soon," he said to her.
She nodded, still giggling and cuddling up to him. "Okay! Is it a big place?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded, still giggling and cuddling up to him. "Okay! Is it a big place?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
He nodded. "Of course it is," he told her. "You want to see it?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded, smiling, before poking his nose. "Please?"

[/QUOTE]
Rupert nodded. "Go ahead," he told her.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Jason look at her "close your eyes and count to 3 when u wake up u... u know what will happen" he said as he cut his hand and create a circle around her "trust me malaya" he said again as the light start to bright up around them and the song of healing is rising up and 3 sould start to go down to the heaven.

[/QUOTE]
Malaya nodded and closed her eyes. She started to count. "One.." she whispered.

"Two..."

"Three...!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back