• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need just a partner, or two.

smolpaws

drama queen
Please respond if you’re looking for a decent term partner with literacy, who can post every couple days at least.

Genres: Apocalypse, Dystopian, (minimal) Horror, Sci-fi, supernatural, AI, robots, Mass Effect esque style. elements of war possibly but mostly adventure. Platonic relationships welcome, as well as light romance.

Craving: demonic apocalypse, new planet survival, mutating virus epidemic, sci-fi military, alien royals and colonist humans, vampirism. Sibling protagonists.

Fandoms: Pokémon, Twilight, Mass Effect.

Please let me know what mix you’d be interested in. I am super friendly to a partner leaving for any reason even just boredom, but please if you’re a ghoster don’t contact me, I hate wasting time.

Discord friendly!

Thank you (:

I read you thing and immediately went: OMJ. I already had a virus-abandoned world setting RIGHT HERE: The Pathogen . I was planning on making a separate thread for this cause' it's just a wip for now but if you're interested please PM me. I still want to Rp on this site though I'm just getting used to it but I often use google docs for my WIPs. It is understandable if this is not your forte and I will delete this post in a week from now if you're not interested.

Bumping, not sure anyone who commented before is actually interested in anything I listed but, if anyone is, please tag me or like this comment whatever works!

Hi! I think we have quite a few shared interests, I love survival/ apocalyptic scenarios. Would you have any particular plotlines in mind or want to DM to brainstorm some ideas?

I love all the genres you have listed and I'd be super up for a demonic apocalypse or new plant survival type theme, though I don't know anything about Mass Effect or Twilight. I like Pokemon, but I'm not a die hard fan .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back