Other Need Help

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't know how to describe this but I'm going to try my best, please have patience with me. I'm looking for a website similar to those fantasy name generator websites. You know the ones, the websites that automatically generate stuff for you. Except I want one where I can change the values and pictures on the generator. I want a random sprite generator, so my players can randomly generate loot like items and weapons and stuff. And I want to be able to place and change the pictures and descriptions for the items that go into the random generator myself. Does such a website exist? Like a custom RNG but with pictures and descriptions. Would it be possible to code something like this on rpn also? just curious

There character/avatar creation sites that essentially do this kind of thing, so it’s possible, but those sites rely on having artists that create the art in the first place of the individual parts which is combined by the software used (some of the terms I’m applying may be innacurate, I am not an expert in these things, but I believe they properly convey the idea to laymen like myself). In other words that scheme works if you’re planning on making the sprite parts yourself - if you want the individual sprite combinations to be generated I honestly wouldn’t know how you’d do that.

I've never seen anything like that for sprites (if you mean pixel art sprites like in oldschool games). But maybe you can look into AI art. I believe it can generate art of objects as well if you provide descriptions.

The problem is, most of those are currently not free (they're free only for limited number of pictures you can generate, if you want more you need to pay for subscription).
Check out Midjourney, NovelAI, Wombo AI, The Night Cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back