• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Andromeda Black (Harry Potter Fandom)

Hey I’m Will. I love rping and have been rping for probably three years now. I’ve come a long way since I first started rping, and I love them more and more each rp I do. I am free for most of the summer. I do work part time, and football training will start soon, but nothing that will prevent me from answering at least once a day. Although I do hope to post more when my schedule allows.

Key Notes:

• Please, have decent grammar and spelling. I am totally okay with some mistakes, nobody's perfect and I make them too. I just need to be able to follow and understand your writing.

• I love detailed writing. I do not have a length requirement, but the more detailed the better. I usually match length so we should be on the same page for the most part.

• I enjoy creating the plot together. I feel we are both more invested if we dd our own ideas to the entire story.

• Both of us should hold our own in terms of plot. We both should be pushing it along, not one more than the other.

• I can rp with dark subject matters.

• I am 18, and I do welcome mature content, but only if it is wanted. So let me know.

• Talking out of character is great and I’d love to be friends with anyone, as well as talk about the rp freely.

• I LOVE making characters. Just an f.y.i

• I make a lot of my character sheets on google docs and google slides, if you

• prefer the content directly on my post please just let me know.

My Writing:

• I usually Rp as a male (since I am one). I am very much used to and prefer rping with females.

• Of course if we decide to go the non-romantic route, you do as you please.

• Obviously during the rp we will rp as other people too (and hopefully you can contribute with that). A world with just two people is incredibly boring.

• I do not write in first person.
For Today:

Okay so I have a more specific rp request in mind for now. If you wish to rp something else still contact me, I’m totally down. But for now I have really been craving a Ted Tonks x Andromeda Black rp and I need an Andromeda. I think it would be very fun to rp out, and could last a while as well. With the beginnings of Lord Voldemort’s rise, the drama between the Black family, the early workings of the Black sisters, and of course the romance between Ted and Andromeda. I don’t know in particular when I want the starting point to be yet, but I do have a lot of ideas so please message me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back