Need a second GM (Fantasy) Planning.

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Message me for ideas about a world we could create...

What kindo' fantasy? High fantasy? Low fantasy? Urban fantasy? Weird fantasy? Steampunk? Dark fantasy? Magical realism? Historical fiction?

Good question. The idea was just to throw in Fantasy, I was imagining some sort of fighting regiment that set people in a school ranking system, however, unlike grades, their fighting capability decided their status. (This probably sounds like a super cliche anime... Bear with me.)

That's just fine. The post is out there for anyone else. Either way, thank you for offering it up in the first place.

Yea, I've often Done School Roleplays with fighting and such, It'd be really cool to do it with more people, normally me and one of my Friends would just do short little Rp's like that....

And you Icon matches your statement its funny lol

My... Icon...? Wait a second... Give me a second to think. Clarify?

Oh, it matches my statement as in?

The Facial Expression and such

So do you want me to help you with your RP? I'd really enjoy to It sounds extremely fun

I'd love that. But, for now, I need to get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow with a certain someone and I'm gonna need all the rest I can get.

I got ya :P The rules are about the same for me as they are everyone else. >.> All you moms out there, shame on you.

Mmm... No thread yet, the idea was simply to plan. If you've got some ideas, feel free to PM me them, and I will probably PM you the project I was working on that got this whole little spark in me started.

kk But I've probally seen the project before.... Not sure but You should get the Thread started and get the CS's up so we can start with making them.

Have you seen it before? I mean... Really? I've only showed two people.

Uhhh... >.> I don't think you've... Nevermind.

Ehh just show it to me anyway I'm still interested no matter what...

Hey I am on a pretty interesting Rp right now you should check it out and join it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back