• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NEED a roleplay!

AxelleDarkleigh

Hello! I haven't been able to roleplay in a while due to my other website just not working out for me any more.. So I guess I should give some guidelines to RPing with me.

General Guidelines for Roleplaying with Me:

1. Must be semi-lit. I know that not even my own grammar and spelling is the greatest, but please do try.

2. Replies must be at a 3-4 sentence MINIMUM. One sentence replies hurt me.

3. Godmodding, John Does and Jane Deers are NOT allowed. Originality and fairness will be present.

Warning for Potential Partners:

I can be rather picky with what I roleplay. I am not afraid to tell you whether or not I like the idea or not. I am a huge person about originality, and I will stick with it. If I find the story or character to be too run of the mill, I will say it.

I also will be directly upfront about godmodding or drawing out battles. I will take charge and most likely kill or completely subdue a character without hesitation if I find my partner to be godmodding or drawing out something too long. Then it will be the end of the roleplay for you. Call it harsh if you want… But that’s just how I am.

Typical Roleplay Style for Axelle Darkleigh

1. My general genres are horror, gore, adventure, slash, steampunk, fantasy, some sci-fi. Romance is okay, but it cannot be the basis for the entire roleplay.

2. I play mostly females, or even genders. I like to control more than one character at once as well.

3. Reply lengths generally depend if I’m on my smartphone or on my laptop. It also depends on if I’m busy or not.

What Am I Looking For?

Well, private roleplay wise… I’d like to hear what you are all looking for. Or, of course, we can form a story together.

However, I’d like to string together a group roleplay. I’m rather into doing something sanatorium, asylum or testing facility related. I have plenty of ideas, but I’d like to collaborate with someone on creating a group roleplay for it.

Please PM me if interested in anything… Thanks for reading my long post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back