• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need a ride? Point A to Point B Taxi Service

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
Inspired by Oddtaxi. I play the role of a taxi driver. The twist is that my taxi service can appear in any sort of world and/or time period. Whether it be on a flying carpet in a fantasy setting, a hovering airbus in a futuristic setting, a dimension-hopping boat that crosses the multi-verse, or just an ordinary taxi driving down the streets of New York, anything from imagination is fine. You can pick whatever character and setting you like, and I'll take your character from point A to point B while having a nice chat.

Some notes:
- If your character doesn't want to talk anymore, just say so and it'll be assumed that the rest of the drive was done in silence, ending the RP right there.
- The person driving the taxi will basically be me. However, I'll try my best say things that relate to the current setting.
- This RP is short in nature. I expect each ride to last two weeks tops. Also, don't be afraid to make very short posts. It takes two to have conversation!
- If you'd like, you can send me some information about your character's world to help me choose my conversation topics.

I probably won't be able to start any RPs currently with college and all, but when the goings start winding down, I may pick things back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back