• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need A Long-Term Partner! (Non-Fandom)

SewerUnicorn

Angsty Pianist
Heyo! Been a while since I've posted here. Looking for a long-term partner willing and able to write lengthy posts. I'd prefer them over PMs on this site, but Discord is a possibility if you don't have any other ways. Looking for a fantasy adventure based in a Medieval/Renaissance setting. Romance isn't required, but m/f, f/f, or m/m are definite possibilities. I have multiple characters who fit into all slices of life, though most of them are based off of the Dungeons and Dragons character creation rubric. Doesn't mean yours has to, though. Humans, elves, halflings, anything is on the table here as long as you can make your character interesting!

Hit me up with a Private Message if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back