Need a little help with some RP ideas:

Neodrach

Son of the King of the Master of the Planet of the
I've started an RP separate from this site, that is actually on a private forum, but I'd like someone to toss ideas off of about this RP before I start inviting people into it. I'm spending a decent amount of time on a backstory/in universe creatures and locations, ect. and I'd like to make sure that it's well written enough that people can really dive into the universe I'm creating.
    Just so you know the setting I'm building off of is a post-apocalypse/post-nuclear war future which is in a constant nuclear winter. In the generic evolution due to radiation style, creatures have evolved into all kinds of things, (inb4, yes this is Fallout inspired). I want things to have an "ol' west" feel to them, sort of feel to them.
    I think that's a decent enough TL;DR of what the whole feel of it will be.

Thanks for reading-
Neodrach
6654-1-1243332253.jpg

Mmmm I'm not all too familiar with post-apocalyptic settings. Oh but if you post this instead on the Roleplay Discussion and Advice section in Rpn there are surely many there who could help you! 

Sorry, at the time of posting this I was fairly tired, and not thinking straight. I'll definitely go ahead and repost this over there though.Thank you!

Hello @Neodrach,

I have relocated your thread to the Roleplay Discussion and Advice forum. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Check out the Post-Apocalypse section here, should be useful.

See also:

Because the bulk of those principles can be applied to a post-apoc, especially with the dramatic changes in resource availability and wildlife. 

And then, because you've described setting but not plot, this might be useful.

I don't really have anything else to say, based on the little info you've shared.  I'm sure I've even seen this thread before, somewhere.

Anyway; hope all of this is useful to you going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back