• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need A Group For This Fantasy Plot Idea

MorganaLeFay

Still Alive and Kickin
~closed~

An evil dragon by the name of Murhe has been plaguing the country of Ceol. A group of adventurers decide to take matters into their own hands, and go after the vile creature. After many hardships, they come face to face with the beast. Who will survive?

I feel like this kind of plot has been done many times before, but I've been itching to go on a dragon hunt.

There are some conditions. I'm would prefer one more female character and two male characters, but I'll take what I can get. One post a day is necessary, and romance will be kept under control and appropriate. Cussing is okay, in moderation. This will be a casual RP, but detail is appreciated. Plus if you could say 'cookie' somewhere in you're post, that would be great. Some people don't read the conditions, and that will tell me that you did.

After I get at least three people, I'll start a group conversation where we can hammer out the details.

Hope to go dragon killing with ya!

~Ilani

Need one more person!

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly how much detail are you looking for in a post, for this? I generally write anywhere between a couple of sentences to two paragraphs or so, if that helps at all.

Also, I like cookies (<3)

Also also, I think this actually goes in "Interest Checks".

Anything from a simple one line to five paragraphs. I don't really care, whatever suits your fancy.

Thank you for that.

And oops... I'm still kinda new to this site ( -_- ")

Ah, alright. I may as well try this out. Even though groups haven't really worked out for me in the past :/

And that's okay, mistakes happen ( :) )

Same for me. That's why I wanted to make one of my own and see if that turned out any better.

Thank you for being understanding. (o'v'o)

Hopefully before too long we can go kill a dragon.

*Quickly covers Dratini's ears* Yeah, hopefully. Now I just need to find a character that would fit.

Let's see... A mage, a couple of thieves, an angel and demon... Huh, this is gonna be harder than I thought (' :| )

Thanks ( :) ) I may just have to ask for your opinion, but I'll try and make it on my own ( :P )

Thanks (^.^) So far I've come up with a few possibilities. The first is an infamous thief and/or her apprentice, as well as her rival. The second is a mage looking to save her sister, who's fallen into Darkness. And the third is a child who had a Shadow Elemental sealed inside her body, giving her its powers, including but not limited to, immortality and various Dark Magic spells. What do you think?

I think that's cool! I just started a conversation with you in it. Is it okay if we move over there and talk about this with the others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back