• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need a good lawful evil/ Byronic/anti-hero and other darkish roleplays!

kitphiroth

Hey,

It's been a while since I posted. I have been on the search for a Lawful Evil character to go against my Chaotic Good one. These two characters would basically be childhood friends but circumstances forced them away into very different lifestyles. So, a lot of the themes in our role-play will be dark, so if you are not into those types of role-plays then I totally understand. I only roleplay medieval fantasy, but I would be open to a western fantasy, lol. I have a world setting for these, since I do not play using earth or modern world settings. I love to plot over discord! Add me: nijhia#1402

Bring me your edgelords, I want them. I am only looking for male characters for this roleplay, and I do not roleplay MxM.

I do have some other ideas, feel free to ask about these. I play the bolded character:

A high ranking military official x a strange specimen
Hunter x Hunted
Corrupted High Priest x Prophet
Mercenary x Fairy

I have so many characters, I am sure we could find something. Keep in mind that I do enjoy dark themes <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back