• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need a Few Fandoms to Sink My Teeth Into

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Well,I only have time for a few more roleplays,but I have little to no fandom roleplays that are active on any site and I don't like that at all.

REQUIREMENTS

-Be able to play the canon character (They don't have to be perfect,let's just not have...say...Katniss acting like Johanna,for example.)[if applicable to the pairing.].

-Be able to play the male except for animals,since I prefer male animals.

-Be literate!To me,literate is the ability to post a lengthy reply with detail.I ask for at least one paragraph of ten good lines at least,but if you want to write a novel I will love you forever since I easily can do four paragraphs like that and have done more.

-Have a good grasp of grammar and spelling.I understand mistakes,since we're all human,but at least know the difference between "were" and "we're","there" and "their",etc.Also know how to punctuate so I can understand what you say (semi-colons do not count since I still don't have a clue how to use them and I'm a year away from graduating).

-Be willing to refrain from cursing at all times!

-Be friendly!I love chatting and getting to know my partner.

-Be accepting of the fact that I do use contractions more than I probably should.

-Be able to post at least once/twice a day.I like activity.I put a lot into my roleplays and I get excited with every new reply,so I don't want to have to wait to keep developing the story.

-I am looking for long-term partners.If you think you will drop the roleplay for one reason or another,please don't even start a roleplay with me.

-Please have a working knowledge of the series the fandom is from.

-Be okay with MxF.I will not do another pairing.

FANDOMS (Including pairings,yay!Bold ranks are what I want to play.)

THE HUNGER GAMES

I'm dying for nearly all of these...

Cato x OC

Finnick x OC

Gale x OC

Peeta x OC

Marvel x OC

Capitol Resident x Avox

Peacekeeper x Capitol Resident (I have had a plot for this for forever!)

Tribute x Tribute (Convince me...but I do have a few plots in reserve.)

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Remington x OC (Please please please!)

Knuckles x OC

Sonic x OC

Shadow x OC

Silver x OC

Silver
x Blaze

Espio x OC

Scourge x OC

Sir Lancelot x OC

There's many more Canon x OCs...basically,suggest one.

SPIRIT: STALLION OF THE CIMARRON

Wild Horse* x Army Horse (*recently captured wild horse)

Army Soldier x Indian Girl

Indian Horse x Wild Horse (can switch the ranks)

I'll be adding The Maze Runner after I finish the first book (keep in mind,no spoilers from the rest of the series!)

Have some in mind that you think I might like?Suggest it and I just might!Keep in mind,I do not watch anime and,while I like Hetalia,I've only read one of the manga from an app I found and the rest of my knowledge is from fanfiction...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Becky I just finished the first book the other night so I am so up to one!Want to PM me about it?I would be open to OC x OC or Canon x OC,however I think I would prefer OC x OC.We could mix canons in (such as the Keepers),though,if we do OC x OC.

@Nichole That's kinda how I was hoping we could do it,haha!PM me?

@Plutonium That sounds good to me!I would prefer to play the Wild Horse for this one.I also have a plot in mind.PM me?

Just want to give you all a heads up: I am going away on vacation for Easter tomorrow and will not be home until Monday,so the start of any roleplays will most likely be delayed since I'll only have my phone with me.

And another heads up!I'm only looking for The Hunger Games and Sonic the Hedgehog ones now!

Are you still interested,@Cecy?PM me if you are!

I am really craving a The Maze Runner one,anybody up for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back