• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need 2 people to RP with me

Stank Dank

Hello! I'm looking for 3 people to RP with me on some ideas I got.

3 people ( plus me as a DM ) trapped in a bunker complex, after a sudden attack from another nation forces them to shelter. Now they must explore the complex and get to know each other and find out what happened. Characters can be any sex, any age, with a practical job.

3 people operating a TBM Avenger in WW2 at the battle of midway ( I will DM ) Historically pretty much only men fought in the planes so I would prefer men to operate the plane, the roles on the plane are 1 Pilot, 1 Bombardier, and 1 Gunner.

4 people stuck on a sinking cargo ship in Antarctica must do whatever it takes to survive. Any sex, Any age, maritime jobs.

All of these would be serious high casual RP, and im open to suggestions on how to improve them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in any of those suggestions as well if you still need someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back