• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection [Reboot]

SachiGrl said:
None of those roles sounds appealing to me :/
Alstro got lucky and got a cool role >.>
You could go the ironic route. owo I was about to make my character take the Tranquility Aspect for irony purposes, because I was thinking she'd have a hard, chaotic outer shell and a peaceful core. =w=

@Alstromeria

Bum Bear disappeared, so she's not in the RP anymore. o-o

Javax said:
You could go the ironic route. owo I was about to make my character take the Tranquility Aspect for irony purposes, because I was thinking she'd have a hard, chaotic outer shell and a peaceful core. =w=
@Alstromeria

Bum Bear disappeared, so she's not in the RP anymore. o-o
He*

@SachiGrl if there is anything that either Ana or I can do to make you feel more comfortable in joining this rp do let us know, and we'll see what we can do. But if you are completely uninterested in joining we won't try to force you to.

Morgrim said:
@SachiGrl if there is anything that either Ana or I can do to make you feel more comfortable in joining this rp do let us know, and we'll see what we can do. But if you are completely uninterested in joining we won't try to force you to.
Ye o-o <3

Anaxileah said:
When Bum spoke in the call that one time, they sounded like a female. o-o I could be wrong but eh.

Javax said:
When Bum spoke in the call that one time, they sounded like a female. o-o I could be wrong but eh.
Their Skype profile says male tho

Seriously though I don't think we should be arguing about Bum's gender it sounds really really weird on our part. They have an ambiguous voice, deal with it.

Morgrim said:
Seriously though I don't think we should be arguing about Bum's gender it sounds really really weird on our part. They have an ambiguous voice, deal with it.
Fair enough.

I can't talk anymore. Goodnight all.

Anaxileah said:
Their Skype profile says male tho
Didn't Bum just create their Skype profile when we added them? Male is usually the default. o-o

Morgrim said:
Sounds good. >.>

@Anaxileah @Morgrim

To be honest, I'm a little lost with the role of the characters.

Some got captured and are supposed escape and I don't know about the others.

I saw you mentioning that the characters are god/goddesses and they have... apprentices?

@Javax

Thanks for offering the Ironic role, but I have absolutely no idea how to play an ironic character.

The only examples of Irony I could think of a white person fighting for blacks rights and gets shot by a black or a snake lover gets killed by a snake.

Oh okay, so how can I help you? If it helps the role of an aspect is not to be taking a hundred percent literally. Tranquility could be a guideline for example you could have an assassin that kills killers sorta like in dexter

Morgrim said:
Oh okay, so how can I help you? If it helps the role of an aspect is not to be taking a hundred percent literally. Tranquility could be a guideline for example you could have an assassin that kills killers sorta like in dexter
That's exactly what I was doing.. taking it literally xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back