• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection [Reboot]

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Darrius: *Stares intently at bear and slides another mug of ale towards him* o-o
Riktos the bear: *lets out happy little grizzly roar/bark but he's not finished with his leg yet*

If Tavrii ever came across señor bear, hed be amazed and kind of excited to meet another race that transforms xD

Though...remember....he doesnt know a thing about personal space xD

Alstromeria said:
They'd probably get along, Riktos values brotherhood and honor above all else, remember
Hopefully they meet then :D

Speaking of which i need to work on him

Post....

Or Tavrii....

Which do i do first

>.>

<.<

Hmm

SachiGrl said:
What roles are available?
Well, there's one spot in the Champions open and there's one spot in the Apprentices open. The one in Champions (overview) that's open is Tranquility, I believe, and the one that's open in the Apprentices (additional IC) is Respect. Read the posts in those two to understand it better. c:

Alstromeria said:
Earth baby, wreck FACE!
Oh right, our characters should get along very well, since Wylloh's Aspect is of Nature/Life, while yours is of the Earth. c: *just remembered that* -w-

Alstromeria said:
I'm the aprentice right?
You're a Champion. Apprentices are listed in the Additional IC. Champions are listed in the Overview.

Anaxileah said:
Well, there's one spot in the Champions open and there's one spot in the Apprentices open. The one in Champions (overview) that's open is Tranquility, I believe, and the one that's open in the Apprentices (additional IC) is Respect. Read the posts in those two to understand it better. c:
None of those roles sounds appealing to me :/

Alstro got lucky and got a cool role >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back