• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection [Reboot]

Alstromeria said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat riktos just went all mama bear on yas mean she-elf
ALSTRO SHE ALREADY RELEASED HIM AS SOON AS SHE NOTICED IT WAS A CHILD

You made a boo boo

Besides she cant tell if it was a kid if it was behind her xD she doesnt have eyes on the back her head xD THATS WHY SHE LET HIM GO AS SOON AS SHE NOTICED, BOI

FIX THAT >:U

HoneyBear-Kat](She already released him as soon as she noticed it was a kid .-. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13627-alstromeria/ said:
@Alstromeria[/URL] )
No OOC in IC, Fluffy. Brb dinner.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]ALSTRO SHE ALREADY RELEASED HIM AS SOON AS SHE NOTICED IT WAS A CHILD

[/QUOTE]
Le fixed, le fluff

Anaxileah said:
No OOC in IC, Fluffy. Brb dinner.
People do it all the time

Alstromeria said:
Le fixed, le fluff
Gud >^>

Thanks senpai ouo

Cause in her cs, it does say she has a soft spot for children, but she wont show it with the others around xDDDD to her theyre the last bit of innocence on the world <3 so she does wanna protect that

How many bears would bear grylls grill on a bare bear grill if bear grylls could grill bears on a bare bear grill?

Shes just heartless on the surface :'3

She has issues <3

Alstromeria said:
How many bears would bear grylls grill on a bare bear grill if bear grylls could grill bears on a bare bear grill?
Bear grylls grills bears?

Yea, so how many bears would bear grylls grill on a bare bear grill if bear grylls could grill bears on a bare bear grill?

Alstromeria said:
Yea, so how many bears would bear grylls grill on a bare bear grill if bear grylls could grill bears on a bare bear grill?
Bear grylls =u=b

Final answer

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]People do it all the time
Gud >^>

Thanks senpai ouo

Cause in her cs, it does say she has a soft spot for children, but she wont show it with the others around xDDDD to her theyre the last bit of innocence on the world <3 so she does wanna protect that

[/QUOTE]
Not anymore

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]K
Well i deleted it so shush shush

[/QUOTE]
Oky thank you

Mainly it was my OCD kicking in and I couldn't do anything because I'm not GM ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back