• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

LOL there is a reason why I'm no english major.

Jass is my inner warrior

And dear god why the Peanuts movie

xD I heard it wrong, didn't care for the ad xD I just heard it wrong and thought it was hilarious

will be off for an hour. ughhhhhhhhhhhh so much shit to dooooo and I'm on break gaaaah. at least one of the hard parts are done. still have to do the stupid lab that I have no idea what I'm doing

It's awesome shit but so long and can be mind boggling ALSO I'M SO HAPPY I GOT NO PROGRAMMING LAB THIS WEEK YEEE

Digital Logic <-brief intro to some of the stuff I'm trying to learn

Ha. Ha ha. "Brief," he says. Ha.

I am more into Biology, since that's my planned major, as well as a major in Education. :3 My minors will be Psychology and Biological Anthropology. I'm all about teh people >:3

careful with all those ideas. i thought of dual major but it soooo much wooork

gtg be back in hour n a half

I'm a senior in high school and I don't know what I need to major in to get my bachelors degree to become a christian counselor(Since I need both a masters and bachelors degree) I think I need to do some research.

That would probably be wise o-o so would applying for scholarships.

Lol exactly! When you're bored, look up colleges and their programs and whatnot ^^

yeah i need to start applying for scholarships myself ;-;

I'm going for game design/engineering. My dream is to be a professional gamer though ;-;

Federoff said:
yeah i need to start applying for scholarships myself ;-;
I'm going for game design/engineering. My dream is to be a professional gamer though ;-;
Well if you learn how to make the games, you can better analyze them and therefore MASTER THEM!

Sheaon13 said:
My dream is to be a christian counselor and photographer
I give you thumbs up for photography :D I love taking photos.

So this is weird. I'm listening to music box music from Stufio Ghibli, but I'm also listening to rock music on my radio, particularly "I Am Machine" by Three Days Grace

SOMEONE HALP ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back