• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: the Will of fire (Private rp between myself and MorikoSenju)

The fight with Shikamaru and Temari went the same as it did in Canon. Patorikku bet on Temari because he knew Shikamaru well. He knew Shikamaru would forfit, which he did.

Once again, Patorikku made out like a bandit.

However,once Sasuke and Gaara began fighting, an explosion came.

The operation had began...

{Remind me. Is it just Sound? Since Suna wouldn't be fighting with them. Or should I go reading back through the thread?}

{No, not in the parent verse. You said Minato would have helped out Suna. So there would have been no reason, and that he would have fixed Gaara's seal.}

{Hmm, I'm not sure. From what I can think of it would be Suna, or Ame. Waterfall wouldn't... possibly Grass and maybe even just lower ranked Misisng-Nin?}

{Dude, what am I replying? We didn't decide on anything. So just go along with the invasion I guess, but not worry about who is actually attacking? I can do that. }

Naruto blinked in confusion when an explosion seemed to come form the village. "What's going on?" He couldn't help but wonder. Kushina was also quick to stand, an unhappy frown on her face as concern and worry filled her. It would seem Minato had been right about someone attacking the village again. She was just grateful that precautions had been taken. Already she could see Chunnin moving out and beginning evacuations for the Villagers, and Jounin were moving to begin operations. Turning to Naruto she smiled faintly, knocking him on the head. "Go help your friends. Don't try and be heroes, but protect those that need it. Alright." She told him with a stern expression.

Naruto blinked but nodded. "Right. I know, I'm not a complete idiot mom." He called with a grin, as he jumped from the stands, landing near Gaara and Sasuke. "Hey guys!" he called out. "Mom says to help with evacuations!" he called out as he reached them.

Sasuke and Hinata nodded. "Well then, I suppose as guests, we should also help you defend your village." Gaara said as he and his team went to aid in the defense of the village.

Patorikku and Hanabi were protecting themselves as best they could. However, Patorikku was struggling with controlling his inner darkness.l, the darkness Danzo seeded into him.

However, he saw Hanabi getting surrounded. "Hanabi!" Patorikku shouted. He suddenly snapped. Patorikku Drew his sword and began to fight differently, like a ruthless ROOT ninja. The look in his eyes was more akin to a predatory animal. His killing intent was fierce, not as much as his sister's or father's, but still unnerving to the rouge ninja. "Die." He said, lifting them up with his telekenesis. He then proceeded to slaughter the seven with such effortless brutality, the other three remaining tried to flee.

Last edited:
Naruto was quick to move through the village. He couldn't believe this was happening. Things had been so very different since Chiruka went missing. His father had been super serious and worried, and his family had been affected, and now his village was being attacked. Why was all of this happening? He couldn't help but wonder as he helped more civilians escape. His shadow clones were useful now, moving around and trying to help anyone they could, along with his friends. He found a few of his friends being forced to fight and quickly joined in when he could. He winced as a few shadow clones were killed, caught off guard or overwhelmed. He had never had to fight in a situation like this. He could hear Chiruka scolding him. Telling him to not hesitate and not to feel sympathy. These people were willing to hurt others or kill, thus they were willing to die. There was no pity and no regret in protecting those he cared about or his people.

Hanabi was caught off guard when Patorikku started behaving differently. It made her hesitate for a moment. She wasn't used to the feeling of killing intent. Her father never really had, had never had a need to so she had never really experienced. All the same, she trusted Patorikku, so although it caught her off guard she wasn't worried. She was worried about him using his abilities carelessly. The Rinnegan wasn't an easy bloodline limit to use. She really needed to focus more on training if she had been frightened by something like this. "Patorikku, are you alright?" She questioned a few moments after the last body had fallen silent and still.

Kushina however, was rushing towards Minato. She couldn't leave that useless pretty boy on his own. He would mess something up or die. And then what would she do? Drag him back to life and make him suffer! That's what she would do. Still. She could see Minato in the Hokage booth and made her way there. Landing she took in the sight of Orochimaru, the annoying snake. Damn it! Nagato and most of the Akatsuki weren't even in the village at the moment! Shifting in place beside Minato she took up a fighting stance. Obviously, Orochimaru would focus on her husband. meaning she would help with those lackies that Orochimaru had been dragging behind him. Her eyes landed on the 6 figures taking them all in.

Patorikku clenched his fist then punched himself in the face, giving himself a minor nose bleed. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that Hanabi. It's a side of me that I'm ashamed of. It reminds me of the darkness I was born into." He said with a remorseful look on his face.

Hanabi blinked and glared at her friend in anger. "Don't hurt yourself, idiot." She called out to him in annoyance. Walking towards him she tapped him harshly on the head. "Don't be ashamed of yourself, rise up. Use it to better yourself, but don't let it break you down. A lot of people have regrets or things that they wish to take back. But it's a part of who you are. Why would I want you to hide it?" She demanded.

"because when I get like that, I don't care about anything or anyone except how many enemies I can kill." Patrick said. "I don't even care about my own safety as long as the mission is complete." Patorikku said as he wiped his nose. "And every time I get like that, it gets harder and harder for me to go back to normal." He admitted.

Hanabi was thoughtful for a moment as she watched her friend. "It sounds like that is something you have to work on then. You can't hide it or deny it, that will only make it worse. You have to work on accepting that part of you and using it. Control it..." Hanabi said with a slight glare. "You know your family would help you. I would as well." She reminds him.

Kushina found herself separated from Minato not long after the fight began. To be honest she didn't have much to fear from his lackies. There were only a few that were giving her real problems. The girl had easily been taken down. The twins were an annoying combination, and the spider child(XD) was skilled with those arrows of his. But Kushina had grown up and fought in wars. Children weren't anything she was afraid of. However, the orange-haired child along with the white-haired boy caught her eye. There was something familiar about them both and it put her on edge. Not to mention they were able to catch her off guard a number of times. She looked around for Minato and could tell he was still fighting Orochimaru. Minato was a fast fighter and focused on ending things swiftly. Orochimaru was slippery and dragged things out. It was an odd and horrible combination she knew. But she also had faith in Minato. Orochimaru was legendary and had years on her husband. But she knew Minato could hold up against him. So why was she stumbling when fighting these children?

She could feel her chakra draining far faster than usual She was sluggish and making foolish mistakes. Her chains weren't working right either. They flickered and weakened vanishing far too soon and allowing her enemies to escape. She couldn't help but grit her teeth in annoyance as she dodged more of the boy's attacks. Bones? That was an interesting ability. Where had she heard that from? Regardless she was just happy she had stopped them from using that barrier they had tried to set up.

Patorikku sighed as he looked at Hanabi. She was quite stubborn, like he was. "You honestly think I can overcome it?" He asked.

Last edited:
{I thought they weren't near the Coliseum?}
Kushina stumbled once more as they both bared down on her. She tried summoning her chains once more, only for them to deny her. Cursing she tried dodging their attacks, grunting as bone bullets landed their hits. The orange-haired boy was suddenly on her, eyes wide and crazed causing a cold chill to crawl up her spine. For a moment her mind thought back on things that were important. Her life flashing before her eyes as the fear of leaving her family filled her. She couldn't... She couldn't...

Those thoughts jerked to a stop as suddenly strands of water were wrapping around the orange-haired boy, suddenly illuminated by lightning spreading throughout the mass. The white-haired boy pulled back with a curious expression on his face as the large orange-haired boy finally crashed to his knees.

"Hands off of, my mother..."

Kushina blinked in confusion as Chiruka walked around the still figure, eyes already locked onto the other shinobi. "Chiruka..." She called as her eyes lit up in joy. She called her mother! Chiruka glanced towards Kushina. Eyes dark and cruel, but Kushina couldn't ignore how bad her daughter looked. Tired and worn down, weakened even. Her poor little one...

Chiruka's eyes glanced towards Patorikku and Hanabi as well before dismissing them. They could find something to do while she dealt with these two...

Hanabi nodded with a serious expression. "It's not going to be easy. And it won't happen soon, but yea. I do believe you can eventually overcome it." Promised him. She believed in Patorikku and she knew he would be able to overcome this eventually.

Hanabi nodded smiling slightly at the other with a nod of her head. "You're probably right. My father won't be happy if he knew I didn't get somewhere safe right away." She admitted with a sheepish shrug.

"there should be a emergency shelter close to the arena." Patorikku said as he took Hanabi's hand to try and find it.

Hanabi nodded before they headed in the direction of the shelter.

Meanwhile, Chiruka had finished with Jungo and Kinimaro. She scowled down at the two, but couldn't help a moment of pity she had towards them. She had seen them while she was in Orochimaru's care. They were poor twisted children. She hadn't killed them, instead of leaving them with their chakra sealed and bound. She turned her attention to Kushina checking her over. "You were stupid coming out in your condition, mother," Chiruka spoke as she looked at her mother over.

Kushina couldn't help but get teary-eyed as she stared at Chiruka. "You're here..." She spoke weakly.

Chiruka smirked lightly, the exhaustion in her face and appearance making it look almost painful. "Of course... There was no way I was staying locked away with that snake gone. I was raised by a family of foxes after all." She reminded her as she kneeled down and allowed her mother to throw her arms around her. "Still you shouldn't be here." She reminded her.

Kushina sniffles. "You're so tired, and I'm sure your hurt and...and why can't I be here?!" She demanded.

Chiruka sighed in an annoyed fashion. "Because of my idiot motormouth mother, you pregnant..."

Patorikku then caught sight of one of his favorite people, Konan, who was helping evacuate people to shelters. "Auntie!" Patrick said as he ran up and hugged her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back