• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto,The Post Apocalypse! (Reposted)

RiverRein

( I had posted this back in October but did not really get any takers. :( So Im going to try it again and see what happens. This Is A Rp I have been wanting to do for a vary long time <3   )

Imagine the Naruto universe In a Apocalyptic setting, It would take place at least a hundred or more so years later from the current anime setting. At this time their would had gained advancements in technology and in sciences, however the world had been  Riped apart due to various wars and feuds among the Kages. The results of this is that former countries had spit into peaces forming new and smaller countries some of witch are governed by the people.  All their former glory was lost and Even the Leaf village was not safe, The carved faces of the kages now broken apart and left to be dust...

New breeds of blood had also spawned from the devastation. Clans had become stronger and the Charkra natures had grown to become more bizarre. It was not just the basic elements anymore. New elements are now being explored and used such as Metal (steel) and Crystal or Diamond. 

The case of the missing tailed beast. All nine tailed beasts are currently missing. There have been large  expeditions to find them, however there has been no luck with the search. It is said that finding them may be the only way to bring the world back to its former glory~

Ok So its been awhile since I had Rped anything and I am craving Rps again. I really miss it so Im trying to back into the swing of things again. Im hoping that this can be a long term, start to end role play . I will be playing multiple Ocs in this as well. I will take any suggestion you want, they are always welcome. I am also willing to work around your schedule, work, school, etc.  I understand that life dose happen. If your new to Rping I will still be willing to role play with you. The only thing I do ask for it not to God mode your Ocs or what ever character you decide to use. Please contact me here or through PM ~Thank ~

~ RiverRain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back