• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Next Generation

Are you interested?

• Hell yea! Lets do this!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure....

• Maybe, I'd like to see where it goes.

• I would like to help with the rp (Aka- help develop)

• Total voters

Jinx

Get Jinxed

Hey y'all! Anyone up for Naruto Role Play!

After the war, after every thing, a new generation of ninja are in

the mists of become the heroes that everyone desperately needs. Its 75 years after Naruto, and difficult times are heading there way. A new threat is leaking in the shadows, waiting to strik, to rule, everything. A man, dark as a shadow, yet as light as air, strong as fire, and suffocating as water, if growing in power. Taking the chakra of the monsters in kids, that where sealed in them as young ones, killing them.

You just started school, a new genin, little do you know that you and your friends will save the life's of people you don't know, trust, or like. Saving them brings allies, or will they be enemy's? Just hope that you can save the five great nations, or will you let them fall and take power over friend ship, and become evil?

(Find out what happens! I'm not good with this sort of stuff, I hope I catch someone's eye!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your signature, it has three little mistakes. *different *; *they're

Anyways, I'd join if this thread pulls more people.

It might be good to put the posting rate (Simple, Casual, Detailed) and maybe a bit more details explaining the RP setting if you had more planned. Just something to help establish the scenario a bit more. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back