• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Naruto - The New Members

Kaito glared at her, "For an S-rank missing-nin, you sure as hell talk alot."

He tapped her on the shoulder before leaping up in the sky, a small blanket of compressed air keeping him floating.

He made a hm sound and the compressed air exploded and he was sent jetting forwards at supersonic speed.

"Try to catch up." He smirked.

@AiAi

Haruka smirked at Kaito's annoyance, it surely was a pleasure for her to get such reactions out of people. Teasing people was definitely fun thought Haruka as she listened to Kaito's comment.

Shrugging Haruka simply grinned at him, "Gotta make this boring life a bit more interesting ne?"

She watched as Kaito literally flew into the air, her eyes widened into saucers and she stared in amazement. This guy seriously had so many things up his sleeve, he really was an interesting person. She smiled as she thought that with Kaito she may perhaps never get bored.

Realizing her train of thoughts, Haruka shook her head and began pumping more chakra into her legs. If she wanted to keep with up Kaito she has to increase her speed, whining silently Haruka ran through the forest underneath the sky that Kaito was flying through.

"This isn't fair..." mumbled out Haruka as she saw the small village they were going to be stopping at.

@CocoForRealz

Jahnee rose a jet black eyebrow at Haruka's attempt to catch up. He pitied her a little. Almost enough to drop his 'Bird to the sky' technique, and try traveling at her pace. The key word though was almost. Flying was too fun to just stop just because a teammate was having trouble catching up.

Kaito did however slow down, considerably. Giving her enough time to catch up.

The cool wind was now brushing past his face gently, and he almost thought it was his mother giving her kisses when he was younger.

He had never felt this peaceful.

@AiAi

Haruka arrived at the village at the same time as Kaito. She was holding herself up by placing her hands on her knees. She was bent over panting and trying to regain her breath.

Wiping some sweat off her forehead, Haruka looked up to see Kaito ahead of her still. Mumbling to herself incoherently, something along the lines of Uchihas and being inconsiderate, she ran once more to catch up to Kaito.

Finally reaching his side, she let out a long breath and looked ahead, acting as if she was not tired from her running even though she put more chakra into her legs just to keep up with Kaito.

"So...you hungry?" She asked casually as she did a henge so that now instead of having gold and blue mismatching eyes, she had simple hazel eyes. She knew that her eyes were one of the main physical features that people recognize her with. Haruka was always a bit self-conscious of her eyes especially since when she was little people would either stare at her weird or just plain make fun of her.

Putting such depressing thoughts aside, she began to focus on the task at hand, finding food. Well food for her at least, she wasn't sure if Kaito was hungry but boy was she hungry! All the running made her especially starving. She wanted to get some sweet dessert as well was her happy thoughts on food.

@CocoForRealz

"Crystal Kage...?" asked Haruka in a confused manner. What was he talking about. But nevertheless she followed Kaito to wherever he was heading to, regardless of her hungry stomach.

@CocoForRealz

"Yeah, the Crystal Kage." He repeated. "He is the man we are to kill."

He shrugged nonchalantly. "He is kage level, so he's pretty strong and mainly utilizes his kekkai genkai the Crystal release."

He led her into a bar, and promptly took a seat.

"We'll try to gather intel here." He stated quietly.

Haruka nodded her head as an 'oooh I get it' moment. She didn't know that the man they were targeting was of kage level...but that means its a challenge and Haruka loves challenges. Thinking that she held a smirk on her face and her eyes were lighted with excitement, her henge on her eyes almost came undone due to her sudden spike in emotions.

However, as she sat down, Haruka realized that she could get some sort of food and thus her mind wandered towards food once more. Looking over the small menu, Haruka called the bartender over and ordered a couple drinks and food.

"So whats the plan?"

@CocoForRealz

Kaito almost facepalmed. How was this girl even a missing-nin, let alone a terrorist organization like the Akatsuki. He then remembered the scene he witnessed not too long ago. He saw her glowing purple eyes, and her cold voice, and he smirked.

People were so wierd. She really was a wolf in sheeps clothing.

"Order for the both of us. I'll go ask around." He stated

Haruka hummed in response to Kaito's request. Now what would an Uchiha Kaito like...pondered Haruka as she looked over the menu.

She decided to just get Kaito a simple bento box stuffed with traditional japanese dishes, she remembered that Uchiha's are more high classed and traditional, hopefully Kaito would like it. Along with his order, Haruka got the same thing except she also ordered dango on the side. She ordered two hot green teas and a hot sake, she grinned mischievously. Sure they were both underaged, she assumed Kaito was only perhaps a year older than her, but no one can really stop them now can they? Even then its against two S class missing ninjas and that fact alone is enough reason to not mess with the two.

Haruka looked around, waiting for Kaito to return to begin the meal, that didn't stop her from taking a bite of the dango though.

@CocoForRealz

Kaito had asked around. A lot. But it seemed no one knew about the Crystal Kage, even the few that knew only knew so much. What he could gather was that their was a specific man named Hozën who knew all about the Kage and his associates.

He headed back to the table he shared with Haruka. It was now covered with dishes that ranged from traditional to snacks.

He took a sip of the green tea that was layed out in front of him.

"I have a lead."

@AiAi

Haruka looked up as Kaito returned. She began eating her meal, glad that he was back.

As she ate she listened to what Kaito had to say, nodding her head she finished chewing and began speaking.

"Oh? What have you heard? Because while you were away I tried asking the bartender about this crystal kage and it seems like he is more of a myth than a real person...meaning there's really no lead on him." With that said she began eating her beloved dango.

"So...What's our plan?" Haruka asked once more, looking Kaito in the eyes with a serious look on her usually happy go lucky face.

@CocoForRealz

Last edited by a moderator:
"If the Akatsuki sent is after him, I'm pretty he or she is real." Kaito concluded, setting the now empty teacup down on the table.

"Besides as I said before I have a lead. Not much of one, but a lead nonetheless. Theirs a man about thirty minutes from here who is said to know about the nuke-non." He stood up abruptly, "I'm going to go find a hotel." He scribbled a seal on a napkin and handed it to her.

"Use this to find it."

@AiAi

Haruka just listened as Kaito continued talking. Once he was done, he gave her the napkin with the seal on it. Haruka looked down at it and before she could mention something he was up and gone like the wind.

Her mouth opened and she mumbled out, "Guess I'm paying for the meal..." sighing she grabbed her wallet and paid for the meal. Haruka stood up and looked down at the seal, breaking it she began her small journey to find the hotel.

Hopefully Kaito got two rooms, but knowing that the Akatsuki has a budget, who knows. Not really caring whether she has to share a room with him or not, Haruka hurried on. She was in a hurry since she wanted to just get on with their mission. Her eyes glinting Haruka licked her lips as she became excited since it was just getting to the fun part, the part where they get to go and play hide and seek with their target, of course they were the hunters while the crystal kage was the prey.

She finally reached the hotel room, Haruka felt Kaito's presence in the upper floor so instead of entering through the doorway she just jumped up and entered through the window. "Kaito? You in here?" Haruka called out as she entered.

@CocoForRealz

Kaito had gotten a one bedroom hotel. It wasn't because he wanted to, though. The hotel was packed, and the one bedroom was the only one they had left. It was either that or sleep outside. He had sensed Haruka coming so he quickly draped his sleeping bag on the ground and got in. She could have the king sized bed. Honestly, he didn't really care much for comfort.

Finally though, Haruka arrived and started shouting. He cringed.

"I'm here." He stated quietly. He was about to lecture her on being quiet and observant when she arrived in an unlit room, but decided against it. For the few days they'd been together, he could tell she was stubborn.

@AiAi

Haruka looked down at the floor and saw Kaito sleeping in a sleeping bag. She tilted her head in confusion, now why is Kaito sleeping on the floor. She then looked up and noticed that there was only one bed, ah....so that was why. Haruka wanted to ask why he didn't get two rooms, but decided against that.

Instead she plopped down on the bed and began removing her ninja sandals and her gloves along with her kunai holster and pouches. Looking down at Kaito, Haruka asked, "why are you sleeping down there? Just sleep on the bed, its large enough for two." She saw no problem as in to sharing a bed with her partner was her innocent thought.

She got up and turning back at him before entering the bathroom she said, "Go ahead and sleep on the bed, I'll be sleeping in a bit. I want to take a shower first~" with that she entered the bathroom while humming. Its been a while since she last was able to relax and take a nice hot shower.

@CocoForRealz

"I'm fine with sleeping on the floor. It would be inappropriate if we slept together on a job." He responded almost immediately.

@AiAi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back