• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

Rentition said:
yes, but could they beat a far more skilled clan such as the auburame? that clan in that episode was almost over powering hinata, and they were far less of a mach against Shino in a one on 3 fair fight. just throwing that out there xD
So you think three Hyuga clan members would lose in a match to three Aburame clan members?

I think it is the skill of the shinobi not the clan. A master from either clan could beat a less skilled shinobi.

I'm always thinking in terms of equal training.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Kaguya reigns supreme, don't lie to yourselves.
....Good point.

Since we're all fans of the manga/Anime here, what're everyones top 5 favorite characters?

Rentition said:
Im talking about masters of the clans. Like if the head of the Aburame and Hyuga clans fought.
Probably Hiashi, if we're going from the manga/anime here. Dude's double air palm threw back the Juubi's tail. Dunno though, we never saw much from the Aburame once Part 2 started.

1: Shikamaru

2: Temari

3: Tobi (not all serious, but like super funny and stuff)

4: Choji

5: Kiba/akamaru (they go hand in hand always)

Rentition said:
Im talking about masters of the clans. Like if the head of the Aburame and Hyuga clans fought.
Well, in this case, I'd say the Hyuga would have the advantage, unless the Aburame ninja could sneak his bugs in close, which would be tough since they kinda share their host's chakra. But ,in the end, anything could happen.

As for my list...

1.Shikamaru(As cool headed, smart, and lazy as me)

2. Darui

3.Karin(Redhead)

4.Shisui(Peacemaker)

5.Itachi

I suddenly feel like a big outcast, as my top 5 is way different. .

1: Kisame

2: Orochimaru

3: Kabuto

4: Nagato

5: Kimimaro

>.>. . .

*pops in* Hewwo. I find it funny how two of the sheets use appearances I've used for characters in another Naruto RP :P

Also, don't mind me just making my list...

1. Pain/Nagato - I like him not because overpowered or anything or for the Rinnegan, but rather because he's thought out properly. I love how much backstory they gave us on him, Konan, and Yahiko. I loved all the irony they threw into that section of the story, and just watching Nagato's logic made me feel that Nagato knew what he was doing with his life as every drop of logic made sense. I honestly felt that they made things a bit too anticlimactic with how easily Nagato actually gave in to Naruto's beliefs like he did...
  2. Asuma - Absolutely LOVE Asuma. He knows what he's doing, and he just does it well. Shikamaru may have the highest IQ out of everybody, but Asuma was definitely the most intelligent. What they did with Asuma made me sad though...
  3. Sasori - Case of extreme sadness there. Like Nagato, they actually gave him motive in his ways of life that matched what the motives were. Poor Sasori, lonely with just a bunch of puppets. I mean, I don't forgive him for what he's done, but still...
  4. Haku - Self-explanatory, I think we all love Haku even if we don't realize it. Poor boy was a tool, used all the way to the end. Poor kid, was deprived of the ability to even be his own person... *tear*
  5. Konan - Like Nagato, she knew what she was doing with her life. Unlike Haku, she wasn't a tool yet she followed somebody all the way through and through. She followed Nagato's every wish, of her own choice. She was willing to give her life to protect the dreams of Nagato, and her dedication to Nagato made me cry.

Anyway, now that we all know I'm a crybaby when it comes to those five for one reason or another... So, anybody find agreement with any of my choices or reasons for the choices? :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*pops in* Hewwo. I find it funny how two of the sheets use appearances I've used for characters in another Naruto RP :P
Also, don't mind me just making my list...

1. Pain/Nagato - I like him not because overpowered or anything or for the Rinnegan, but rather because he's thought out properly. I love how much backstory they gave us on him, Konan, and Yahiko. I loved all the irony they threw into that section of the story, and just watching Nagato's logic made me feel that Nagato knew what he was doing with his life as every drop of logic made sense. I honestly felt that they made things a bit too anticlimactic with how easily Nagato actually gave in to Naruto's beliefs like he did...
  2. Asuma - Absolutely LOVE Asuma. He knows what he's doing, and he just does it well. Shikamaru may have the highest IQ out of everybody, but Asuma was definitely the most intelligent. What they did with Asuma made me sad though...
  3. Sasori - Case of extreme sadness there. Like Nagato, they actually gave him motive in his ways of life that matched what the motives were. Poor Sasori, lonely with just a bunch of puppets. I mean, I don't forgive him for what he's done, but still...
  4. Haku - Self-explanatory, I think we all love Haku even if we don't realize it. Poor boy was a tool, used all the way to the end. Poor kid, was deprived of the ability to even be his own person... *tear*
  5. Konan - Like Nagato, she knew what she was doing with her life. Unlike Haku, she wasn't a tool yet she followed somebody all the way through and through. She followed Nagato's every wish, of her own choice. She was willing to give her life to protect the dreams of Nagato, and her dedication to Nagato made me cry.

Anyway, now that we all know I'm a crybaby when it comes to those five for one reason or another... So, anybody find agreement with any of my choices or reasons for the choices? :x

[/QUOTE]
I liked nagato and konan, too. Haku as well, even.

Morning everyone. Wow you guys talk alot.

My favorite list is...

1. Sakura - Always has been my favorite, always will be.

2. Neji - R.I.P

3. Tsunade

4. Gaara

5. Kushina

edit: well seems everyone is ready to start? Does tomorrow sound good?

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]#LATE
1. Minato

2. Itachi

3. Yagura

4. Mangetsu//2nd Mizukage

5. Mu//Second Tsuchikage

[/QUOTE]
Yagura made me remember the Jinchuriki song and now it's stuck in my head. Thanks cx

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]don't jinx it

[/QUOTE]
Oh I don't think that coul-

*New user joins, adds Kotoamatsukami, Tsukuyomi, and Kamui to his jutsu list.*

kislide.gif

Technically, They could just use the advanced form of the byakugan, and madara the crap out of everyone xD

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Technically, They could just use the advanced form of the byakugan, and madara the crap out of everyone xD

[/QUOTE]
You mean Tenseigan? I have a Tenseigan user in another RP, and I've been thinking making one here but I like the well-established idea I'm already making a character for X3

OneWayOut said:
edit: well seems everyone is ready to start? Does tomorrow sound good?
Don't start without meee!!! xD I know my character might be a bit out there and everything once you see it, but I can guarantee you they're going to be so balanced and everything to the point they're soo weak despite being soo out there X3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't start without meee!!! xD I know my character might be a bit out there and everything once you see it, but I can guarantee you they're going to be so balanced and everything to the point they're soo weak despite being soo out there X3

[/QUOTE]
you can create only one character

Rentition said:
thought the rp was supposed to start today? or is that tomorrow?
Well it should start tomorrow

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]you can create only one character

[/QUOTE]
I know that... Did you not read what I said...? If I thought I could have two, I wouldn't have included everything after 'but' in the first statement, also the one you quoted has no indication of a second character; just a single character. In other words, I read rules >~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back