• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

Probably for the sake of making conversation.

Dunno what special benefits that added Byakugan gives, honestly. I have yet to watch The Last, and I probably won't. It wasn't in the regular manga, was it?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Probably for the sake of making conversation.
Dunno what special benefits that added Byakugan gives, honestly. I have yet to watch The Last, and I probably won't. It wasn't in the regular manga, was it?
It wasn't in the manga itself. Also, the Tenseigan grants Tenseigan Chakra Mode (essentially cyan version of Naruto's Nine-Tails Cloak during the war), nine Truth-Seeking Balls upon entering Tenseigan Chakra Mode, repulsion/attraction powers similar to the Rinnegan (but without any kind of time limits), and then a few techniques based around the use of Truth-Seeking Balls and the chakra from the Tenseigan Chakra Mode that are pretty much on par with things like Tailed-Beast Bomb, Planetary Rasengan, etc.; also, a little spoiler... One of the techniques can cut the moon in half with ease.

Also, I included it so that peoples could know I was here and making a character, plus giving the two ideas I have and am deciding between; that way I can also get told hell no or whatever by the GM if the Tenseigan's not allowed; which I wouldn't mind at all.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It wasn't in the manga itself. Also, the Tenseigan grants Tenseigan Chakra Mode (essentially cyan version of Naruto's Nine-Tails Cloak during the war), nine Truth-Seeking Balls upon entering Tenseigan Chakra Mode, repulsion/attraction powers similar to the Rinnegan (but without any kind of time limits), and then a few techniques based around the use of Truth-Seeking Balls and the chakra from the Tenseigan Chakra Mode that are pretty much on par with things like Tailed-Beast Bomb, Planetary Rasengan, etc.; also, a little spoiler... One of the techniques can cut the moon in half with ease.
Also, I included it so that peoples could know I was here and making a character, plus giving the two ideas I have and am deciding between; that way I can also get told hell no or whatever by the GM if the Tenseigan's not allowed; which I wouldn't mind at all.

[/QUOTE]
Well, its not disallowed, /yet/. But that's probably because not many people here have seen the last.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It wasn't in the manga itself. Also, the Tenseigan grants Tenseigan Chakra Mode (essentially cyan version of Naruto's Nine-Tails Cloak during the war), nine Truth-Seeking Balls upon entering Tenseigan Chakra Mode, repulsion/attraction powers similar to the Rinnegan (but without any kind of time limits), and then a few techniques based around the use of Truth-Seeking Balls and the chakra from the Tenseigan Chakra Mode that are pretty much on par with things like Tailed-Beast Bomb, Planetary Rasengan, etc.; also, a little spoiler... One of the techniques can cut the moon in half with ease.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, got it. The later parts of the series never really took off too well with me, such as once Hagoromo appeared, and even before that honestly. Juubito was a bit much for me, it got out of hand from what the original appeal of the fighting aspect of the series was. KCM Naruto even left a bad taste in my mouth. No offense to you or anything, but the ability seems incredibly boring to use. Very strong, doesn't seem like there's much of a limit or tact to it aside from just being blatantly over powered by your opponents.

Rentition said:
lol if i may interject, no op abilities such as the tenseigan xD that could break the rp lol
If we are talking about OP abilities, being as awesome as me is OP. C:

Oh, I thought she meant we couldnt all go ssgssj

No no, I think Rentition means we can't use devil fruits or Haki.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh, I thought she meant we couldnt all go ssgssj

[/QUOTE]
Nonsense. I would only reveal my Golden shiny new form. SSGSSJ is for dumb apes.

Huntrey said:
If we are talking about OP abilities, being as awesome as me is OP. C:
No no, I think Rentition means we can't use devil fruits or Haki.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh, I thought she meant we couldnt all go ssgssj

[/QUOTE]
Huh...? I could've sworn Rentition meant no writing names down...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Huh...? I could've sworn Rentition meant no writing names down...

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Oh shit, this just got real. I hope she didn't include the Philosophers Stone, either. That might get messy.

Rentition said:
this group...... this group is my spirit animal.
*Guides Renti to a cliff, the cavern below filled with giant marshmallows, and holds up a sign that says 'jump here'*

Was that a Super Mario Bros Movie reference?
How the heck would I know? xD the only crappy movie I've ever seen was Fantastic Four.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]How the heck would I know? xD the only crappy movie I've ever seen was Fantastic Four.

[/QUOTE]
That's a sin. A sin! The Super Mario Bros Movie is a classic! Only the Mortal Kombat movies are comparable!

Which Fantastic Four, by the way? All of them are bad, but I'm curious which one it is

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Fun fact: I'm afraid of thunder/lightning, plus anything loud like fireworks/firecrackers... >///<

[/QUOTE]
Fun Fact: I'm afraid of having darkness to my back or below me, a.k.a. long dark hallways or the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back