• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Yeah it is! She's not a loser until we beat her. Right now, she's just subpar-sensei :D .

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_nn4vdv70Zv1tirex3o1_500.jpg

OneWayOut said:
Wuv you tooo ^_^

Just kidding....

I don't actually love you.

But in all seriousness xD Eagle-Sensei is pretty cool. I can't wait to face her and her progeny in battle.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]My student veiws do not represent his sensei's. I an innocent in all this.

[/QUOTE]
Take responsibility for this. Teach your students some respect! Bakayaro konoyaro!

Oh my...what have we done? She's getting vulgar in this bisque.

OneWayOut said:
Take responsibility for this. Teach your students some respect! Bakayaro konoyaro!
Hahaha he isn't my student. I saw now that my team is full. Huntrey is not one of team 13 :P

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Hahaha he isn't my student. I saw now that my team is full. Huntrey is not one of team 13 :P

[/QUOTE]
Oh good, she wasn't talking about me.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh good, she wasn't talking about me.

[/QUOTE]
oh...... she might have....... bad student. Don't try to start a fight.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Hahaha he isn't my student. I saw now that my team is full. Huntrey is not one of team 13 :P

[/QUOTE]
Yay Sensei! Standing up for m-.... Oh.... Ouch.

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]Hyuga Clan ain't got nothing on the Aburame Clan...

[/QUOTE]
this is so right lol, the bugs would ruin the hyuga before gentle fist could have a chance.

yes, but could they beat a far more skilled clan such as the auburame? that clan in that episode was almost over powering hinata, and they were far less of a mach against Shino in a one on 3 fair fight. just throwing that out there xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back