• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

Uhhhh I'm thinking storm release

I'm not sure how I'm going to make her skills just yet

Arkytior said:
Uhhhh I'm thinking storm release

I'm not sure how I'm going to make her skills just yet
I was going to yin yang release but I can't think of anything relating to that that doesn't have to do with Sage's or Tailed Beasts.

Well, for the size thing you'd need either Yin or Yang, can't remember which. In Kin's rp she has all that stuff listed

You could totally be an expert Yin release user, and throw out mad genjutsu like Trollkage's. I don't thing there are too many Yin/Yang's outside of the Sage, but Izanagi is one of them, isn't it? Could be an Uchiha and have that as an ace.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I was going to yin yang release but I can't think of anything relating to that that doesn't have to do with Sage's or Tailed Beasts.

[/QUOTE]
Well, ying yang release is assumed to power any techniques that aren't element based...maybe, come up with your own ability from that?

Eye go to Kakureyami and look through the stuff Kin has in the very last tab. I can't remember the name of it, but it has a bunch of stuff regarding chakra natures and kekkai genkai

I am not trying to criticize here, but why must you have a kekkai genkai. Why must you have an powerful ability. This rp from my understand is more about the people who aren't "over powered". It is about the normal shinobi who have to use skill, intelligence, and determination to defeat an oponent. Not brute strength and power.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I am not trying to criticize here, but why must you have a kekkai genkai. Why must you have an powerful ability. This rp from my understand is more about the people who aren't "over powered". It is about the normal shinobi who have to use skill, intelligence, and determination to defeat an oponent. Not brute strength and power.

[/QUOTE]
I actually don't want one. But I can't tell i Yin-Yang is a Kekkei Genkai or a regular Release. Le, sigh....

Plus brute strength doesn't hurt :P

TheAncientCenturion said:
You could totally be an expert Yin release user, and throw out mad genjutsu like Trollkage's. I don't thing there are too many Yin/Yang's outside of the Sage, but Izanagi is one of them, isn't it? Could be an Uchiha and have that as an ace.
The Nara clan and the Akimichi clan use Yin and Yang, Nara using Yin and Akimichi Yang for their Hiden techniques (shadow and size shtuffs). Also, if you mean Yin/Yang as in the actual Yin-Yang Release that's separate from just Yin Release plus Yang Release, then Izanagi isn't Yin-Yang, as it's Yin Release and Yang Release, but not Yin-Yang Release. Yin-Yang release is the creation of substance and life, whereas Yin Release added to Yang Release is the manipulation of an existing being's mind and body, such as how Izanagi erases death by placing genjutsu on the user themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back