• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

TheAncientCenturion said:
Any idea when we might start the RP? I'm not trying to rush anything, I'm just genuinely curious.
I believed we were going to start today. Guess that makes me a fool.

Arkytior said:
Both tbh xD
cause me and dai were having a important discussion today and i very much think that they are a lovely person altogether and one is well in charge of this so any offical matters i tag them so they can see what is in my opinion needed to be seen or her choice.

I get that, but why so much? And I don't mean as in why are you posting so or having an opinion, just why tag so often? xD

I just can't comprehend lol

It just seems like so many extra alerts when you log on again ^.^'

Arkytior said:
I get that, but why so much? And I don't mean as in why are you posting so or having an opinion, just why tag so often? xD
I just can't comprehend lol

It just seems like so many extra alerts when you log on again ^.^'
i feel like it is easier that way to direct it at someone and besides not everyone reads through all the posts when they aren't on for hours and ive only tagged dai in 3ish and one in 4ish

I get it

It still just seems like a lot to me xD

I normally tend to only tag people in any IC posts when my character interacts with someone else. Or when I'm making a mod announcement/post

Arkytior said:
I get it
It still just seems like a lot to me xD

I normally tend to only tag people in any IC posts when my character interacts with someone else. Or when I'm making a mod announcement/post
then you do you and let me do me simple as that

@goldenwarrior143 & @Arkytior both of you are pretty. Lets end it with this. I am not saying this was going anywhere, but just to avoid it all together. Lets all play nice.

Plus it's fine. I don't mind. I think the only problem is when someone asks for them to not be tagged and the other continues.

Dai tenshi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21527-goldenwarrior143/ said:
@goldenwarrior143[/URL] & @Arkytior both of you are pretty. Lets end it with this. I am not saying this was going anywhere, but just to avoid it all together. Lets all play nice.
Plus it's fine. I don't mind. I think the only problem is when someone asks for them to not be tagged and the other continues.
Wow, beat me by a second. Thank you for that, though.

Dai tenshi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21527-goldenwarrior143/ said:
@goldenwarrior143[/URL] & @Arkytior both of you are pretty. Lets end it with this. I am not saying this was going anywhere, but just to avoid it all together. Lets all play nice.
im not fighting but simply stating my point i dont have a problem and if you two wanted me to sop id happily cause well all ive done so far is take the suggestions given to me by you lovelies <3

Oh, I wasn't trying to say anything. Well other than try and explain why I asked. Cause it's different. Just trying to understand.

No no, you're fine! Sorry if I did xD

I tend to use faces to try and convey the emotion behind my words lol

Typed words give off no tone *fail*

I mean, the discussion was finished up without any misunderstandings and such. That's all I was saying.

I want the rp to start. All of my others are dead, and I don't want to take on more, only to have to drop them ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back