• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

Day 3: were still trapped here to our own minds.. I'm writing this with fear of going insain.. It is like a waste land out there and I'm not sure if anyone is left alive... I fear of starvation.. Please send help... I don't know how much longer I can last

Nateorious said:
LOL
Maybe someone could take the reins?
Well, none of us know where this was going, really. But I guess someone could make a reboot? Someone with a love of naruto who could do it well?

Wish I could do it :( but I think I lack the experience of running RP's. Never really done that before tbh

No one lacks the experience. All you would have to do is keep everyone organised and playing fairly. But I wasn't suggesting you, Specifically, should do it...though if you did, that'd be pretty cool. And I'm sure everyone would be willing to help out ^_^

Tbh, there would just have to be an idea for where it could go.

The basic idea for this is sound, other kids during canon. That's easy to redo, but what next?

Lots of ways it could go.

One thing that we could do is assigning of squads and just starting missions.

Cause they're all genin and wouldn't be able to do much, of anything huge towards a plot right now

Arkytior said:
Tbh, there would just have to be an idea for where it could go.
The basic idea for this is sound, other kids during canon. That's easy to redo, but what next?

Lots of ways it could go.

One thing that we could do is assigning of squads and just starting missions.

Cause they're all genin and wouldn't be able to do much, of anything huge towards a plot right now
That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all :o . If I have enough time, I can make something up for this RP and probably try to run it if ya'll have me. But I have a calc 2 test this week and an AP physics... idk if it'll be anytime soon :( (

goldenwarrior143 said:
I still wanna be on @Nateorious thinking about making an rp for this, I have been planning of making one as well. But I have been busy with my classes so I haven't had time to make it. I really don't have that much time right now, but am thinking of starting to put an rp together slowly.
However if I made this rp it will be my rules, and one thing that is very much different is the amount of people. I don't like rps with a lot of people. Reason for this is if after the rp starts and one person leaves it disrupts the rp. Yes, it is possible to just work around that, but it still something I like to avoid. I would most likely run two teams with so 8 including myself.

Now I would allow for people to rp as more then one character. I myself generally rp as more then one. However if you want to rp as more then one character others would need to as well to help fill the slots for the third team.

Now as far as jutsu and such I agree with what the rules here are. My rp would be focused on the normal shinobi who have to work to grow stronger. Each clan can have their special traits: high charka levels, high control over chakra, hidden jutsu, and etc. However I will be limiting kekkai genkai. I might allow one user maybe two, but that would be it.

Also this rp isn't going to be one where you have about 20+ posts a day. I am not expecting that from anyone, since I myself can't even do that. I am busy with my life(college), and I understand people are busy with their own lives.

Now after all that I have this last to say. Anyone here will be given priority when it come to who I will accept into the rp, but as I said I prefer smaller groups over larger ones. I will also be looking for a second gm to help move things along if I am not able to show up do to my classes. But if there is a large enough interest I might consider to let more than just 7 others join, but for now just the 7.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]lol. Well that might be able to come true.
Aside from @Nateorious thinking about making an rp for this, I have been planning of making one as well. But I have been busy with my classes so I haven't had time to make it. I really don't have that much time right now, but am thinking of starting to put an rp together slowly.

However if I made this rp it will be my rules, and one thing that is very much different is the amount of people. I don't like rps with a lot of people. Reason for this is if after the rp starts and one person leaves it disrupts the rp. Yes, it is possible to just work around that, but it still something I like to avoid. I would most likely run two teams with so 8 including myself.

Now I would allow for people to rp as more then one character. I myself generally rp as more then one. However if you want to rp as more then one character others would need to as well to help fill the slots for the third team.

Now as far as jutsu and such I agree with what the rules here are. My rp would be focused on the normal shinobi who have to work to grow stronger. Each clan can have their special traits: high charka levels, high control over chakra, hidden jutsu, and etc. However I will be limiting kekkai genkai. I might allow one user maybe two, but that would be it.

Also this rp isn't going to be one where you have about 20+ posts a day. I am not expecting that from anyone, since I myself can't even do that. I am busy with my life(college), and I understand people are busy with their own lives.

Now after all that I have this last to say. Anyone here will be given priority when it come to who I will accept into the rp, but as I said I prefer smaller groups over larger ones. I will also be looking for a second gm to help move things along if I am not able to show up do to my classes. But if there is a large enough interest I might consider to let more than just 7 others join, but for now just the 7.

[/QUOTE]
brilliant idea

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]lol. Well that might be able to come true.
Aside from @Nateorious thinking about making an rp for this, I have been planning of making one as well. But I have been busy with my classes so I haven't had time to make it. I really don't have that much time right now, but am thinking of starting to put an rp together slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Take the reins! I would prefer you have it lol

Meanwhile, I'm only in it still if my stalkie- err... Suki is in, soo... X3

Also, if you don't mind I nominate Suki for the co-GM. Sorry Suki, but you get no say in this nomination X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I appreciate the support. I will be working on it, but I can't make any promises. I have two exams this week. After that I will be a bit more free and have the time to get the rp set up as well as a interest check.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Well I appreciate the support. I will be working on it, but I can't make any promises. I have two exams this week. After that I will be a bit more free and have the time to get the rp set up as well as a interest check.

[/QUOTE]
if you need any help you have a whole team here for support!

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Well I appreciate the support. I will be working on it, but I can't make any promises. I have two exams this week. After that I will be a bit more free and have the time to get the rp set up as well as a interest check.

[/QUOTE]
same ive had so much back wok due to me being out sick :(

Nateorious said:
Hope you feel better! and also hope we can someday RP with this. Is everything ok at your end @Dai tenshi ?
Yeah. sorry. I have been busy with school. I have been working on the rp a bit, but still haven't finished it.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Yeah. sorry. I have been busy with school. I have been working on the rp a bit, but still haven't finished it.

[/QUOTE]
Take your time :) no rush, if you need anything we're here

Well how is everyone? Seems everyone is now busy with their own things. Anyways, I haven't forgotten what I said I would do, and that is making an rp for you all to enjoy. Now I haven't completed it yet, but should be up tomorrow at the earliest and Saturday at the latest. Anyways I have made a interest check so if you want to drop by it here is the link. Fandom - Naruto: Ryū no sensō | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

It's nothing special but should get the job done. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back