• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Ryū no sensō

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It was hard to drop all those techniques, but it happened... Damn it all feels like a waste of good techniques xD

[/QUOTE]
Well maybe as the rp progress and I see how you use those abilities in the rp. I might allow him to discover those that were lost.

Eh, it'll probably all become Kojiro's unique stuff or somethin', assuming it ever re-enters the RP at any point in time.

Waiting for someone elses response btw before I post with Sayuri. Didn't wanna clog up the thread with a back and forth, at least not so rapidly. :P

More people to die! Muahhahahahaa!

Oh wait, sorry I'm not the GM here, dunno why I had a touch of evil there with that response. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I couldn't help it. Sayuri is going to be like oblivious to Kazuichi's flirting. A nice blend of 'air headed' for not knowing combined with her intelligence playing off over analyzing it all. :P The perfect combo of countering a flirty character with out having to straight up reject him! xD

I would post for Niriko...

But I'm not a fan of posting one character per post when having multiple characters if it can be avoided...

It messes with my head.

Personally I like to post separately for each character. Probably should learn to combine them... but I'm weird and picky when it comes to post format. >.<

It's fine. No rush, I believe. ^-^ I was just answering Hana's question. Take your time, it's better to do so anyway. Though I'm not the GM, I'm pretty sure Dai would agree.

SummerWolf said:
It's fine. No rush, I believe. ^-^ I was just answering Hana's question. Take your time, it's better to do so anyway. Though I'm not the GM, I'm pretty sure Dai would agree.
What Summer said.

Forewarning

After this coming weekend, my abundance of free time cuts out. Jesters club will be taking up my time, as we are just two and a half weeks from the performance. It's crunch time to get stuff learned, so there's a rehearsal almost every day starting next week.

I'll post for my two tonight though. ^-^

SummerWolf said:
Forewarning
After this coming weekend, my abundance of free time cuts out. Jesters club will be taking up my time, as we are just two and a half weeks from the performance. It's crunch time to get stuff learned, so there's a rehearsal almost every day starting next week.

I'll post for my two tonight though. ^-^
That is fine summer. As I have said before and will do it again. Life before you rp life. I understand and I am sure everyone else does. Just as long as you check in here and there to let me know you are still around.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]That is fine summer. As I have said before and will do it again. Life before you rp life. I understand and I am sure everyone else does. Just as long as you check in here and there to let me know you are still around that is fine e

[/QUOTE]
Definitely agree here. Summer, just take your time as you need to.

That would be what I planned on doing. ^-^

The only reason I posted that, was so y'all would have a bit of an idea why, aside from the signature thing... Habit from previous sites.

Squad 14 sorry about the delay. I haven't really had the time to write, and when I do I just don't feel like it because I am exhausted from the day. Just to give you an understanding of what I do, I am a full time student who also volunteers at a hospital. I am studying to get into medical school. I will try to get up an post today. If not I will have time tomorrow.

This is completely off the topic of the role-play, but...

How's everyone's spooks month going? Y'all doin' alright, aside from what's already been mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back